Rosie Bush #8 Crumpets rotten, kids forgotten.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On live eating noodles and some are down her jumper 🤢 imagine missing a mouth her size! Eating like a pig 🐷
Caught a bit of that on my break. Had to scroll on coz I was eating too. Pot noodle n bacon on a roll she was at. duck me gently!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh she’s single just in time for Monday Night Hotel Shenanigans!
how can you go from being “ the happiest I’ve ever been” to being single in 48 hours.

it would almost be funny if she hadn’t brought Mater round these poor kids so soon.

new relationship predictions? Wee Primm and Bawgin Bush! Just for the drama 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 13
how can you go from being “ the happiest I’ve ever been” to being single in 48 hours.

it would almost be funny if she hadn’t brought Mater round these poor kids so soon.

That's a good shout actually, Penguin and Louise for the win.

• Haha
Reactions: 7

No chance I would Think wee Primm wouldn’t entertain her wee Primm likes to wash and clean but saying that penguin no oil painting

Reactions: 6

Well she was asking Stacy out for dinner tomorrow night 😏

Reactions: 4
I remember last year our Tracy saying she was going to get Botox on the NHS to fix her squint 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What's going on in James Macs live
I watched a bit earlier. Apparently he joint another live & helped someone raise funds for raffle tickets to help someone and the person it was supposed to help hasn't saw any money from it.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.