Rosie Bush #40 Trouble in Paradise for Social Works New Star. But How Long Til Longboobs Heads Back to the Spa

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s Debbie’s man that’s in her hoose and he’s just said “if I wasn’t with Debbie I’d pump you”. Debbie is in the bleeping comments

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
She's trying to get him out. He was touching her arse and feeling her up. He's very aggressive. x

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Thats actually pretty worrying cos she looked feart there... said you pulled ur dick out there, and he said shes full of shite

• Wow
Reactions: 6
She really needs to phone the polis and have him removed from her home. bleeping awful this is going on while T is in the house that poor wean . Debbie’s mans a bogging beasty bastard

Reactions: 12
That's scary. Why does she continually put herself and her wean in these positions. Poor T having to cope with a mad leech trying to pump his Maw 🤢

Reactions: 8
That's scary. Why does she continually put herself and her wean in these positions. Poor T having to cope with a mad leech trying to pump his Maw 🤢
She’s continuously putting herself and children at risk of harm by inviting these random strangers she meets from that app into her life, she could be inviting anybody into her home

Reactions: 6
She’s continuously putting herself and children at risk of harm by inviting these random strangers she meets from that app into her life, she could be inviting anybody into her home

She is, it's supposed to be their safe space. I feel for T. It's wrong.

Reactions: 5
Has she not appeared back on yet? Whys he over there without Debbie anyways?

Reactions: 5
Nah nothing yet - I’m pretty sure she said the cavalry is here about him as someone was threating to come to her door

Reactions: 7
Debbie was on ranting about Rosie bringing that on live last night with “her man”. How about your mum shouldn’t be touching another woman up & getting his rancid knob out infront of her while her child is in the house knowing she is on the live the creepy bastard!

Reactions: 13
How could any man go near that Debbie Cadden? It'd be like pumping that wee green witch fae the Exorcist

• Haha
Reactions: 15