Rosie Bush #40 Trouble in Paradise for Social Works New Star. But How Long Til Longboobs Heads Back to the Spa

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Patron Saint of Christmas 🎄
---
Sitting showing off all the designer tit she's bought T and she's taking Z on a bus that should just be a normal regular day out for her.

Sad.

Reactions: 3
she’s on live, begging on someone’s behalf for Xbox controllers and PlayStation. Missed who it’s for.though 😂
She’s getting the help she needs guys , how many times have we heard that?!

Reactions: 6
she’s on live, begging on someone’s behalf for Xbox controllers and PlayStation. Missed who it’s for.though 😂
She’s getting the help she needs guys , how many times have we heard that?!
Rinse & repeat!

Reactions: 2
You’d think she’d be looking a bit better after the health kick she was on , vitamin C’d oot her nut

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Rosies live with Debbie on the train. Debbie’s looking stunning as always , her teeth are belters
IMG_6154.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Ebony and ivory go together in perfect harmony....

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Rosie is back live. Sounds pished.

She was on live the other day saying she's sorted herself out and won't drink in the house, only have a cocktail when she's out. Next thing she's on a train steaming.

She's saying she's gutted. Something has went down tonight.

She will never learn, she needs to stay away from Louise. Poor T will have to put up with her pish, days before Christmas, she’s a selfish bastard.

Reactions: 12
She's banging on about us saying T was malnourished. We never said that ffs. Apart from that time penguin gave him one piece and sausage.

Reactions: 10
Just scrolled past her live there, couldn't watch - the sight and sound of her ramming that peice in her gub was making me ill 🤮 she sounds pished up and shouting to T that tattle life was in the comments 🤔

She's got a wee dog there, bloody hell, feel sorry for the poor wee thing.

Reactions: 4
I had to turn her off when she was eating a piece like a pig, more was all down her than in her gub🤢
---
She’s handing a sick line in so she doesn’t have to go to court tomorrow, how convenient was her vitamin C overdose, she’s a fly bastard

Reactions: 9
I had to turn her off when she was eating a piece like a pig, more was all down her than in her gub🤢
---
She’s handing a sick line in so she doesn’t have to go to court tomorrow, how convenient was her vitamin C overdose, she’s a fly bastard
Somebody should hand the court a screen recording of her pissed oot her nut the night before. Sick my arse.

Reactions: 10