Rosie Bush #40 Trouble in Paradise for Social Works New Star. But How Long Til Longboobs Heads Back to the Spa

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rosies clearly never got er the time T got wan piece n sausage instead of two

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why is Bush wanting to leather Kerry Cuttinaboot? She’s said Dannys sound but his sisters like a man😭😂

I seen Danny cuttinaboot in Tesco last week, he looked fuming doing trolly boy duties his face was like fizz 😭😂 the usual Trolly guy big John the crackpot who always slevers some amount of shite must have been aff , it’s like seeing your teachers out of school when you were a wean when you see these bams in the wild

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Well Danny is a g1mp now according to rosie, its Denren she's starting on now.

Stacey looks very drunk, its not going to end well as rosie is angry at everyone.

Reactions: 4
Well Danny is a g1mp now according to rosie, its Denren she's starting on now.

Stacey looks very drunk, its not going to end well as rosie is angry at everyone.
Stacey needs her bed. Howling at Rosie slaughtering big Den Ren right enough but Rosies hardly in the position to call anybody fat & ugly😭😂
---
Buckelled at the battle of the fatties Rosie Vs DenRen💀😭😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I was thinking the other day I’d not seen Rosie for a bit, and then in one night we get a full routine from her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Someone said in Ryan’s live this morning she was threatening to slash DenRen 🤣🤣

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
That was like a Monday night, im shattered this morning 🥱 big Stacey was burling

• Haha
I think Stacey has been pushed to that point. Years she has said nothing and let people think it was the other way about because of how manipulative and twisted Primm is. Bush came out and said that years ago and nobody took her seriously. The fact Primm ran to a bridge for attention because Stacey was dealing with Busb says it all.

Someone said in Ryan’s live this morning she was threatening to slash DenRen 🤣🤣
She did, heres a screen recording, big Den Ren recorded Rosie on the phone threatening to slash her. Shamu Steph was getting it anaw, Rosie was quite rightly so calling her a fat slag who is pumping a beast. When I switched off Steph was supposedly trying to find where Rosie was to have a scrap and Den Ren said she’d meet Rosie today for a scrap after 12 when her wean went to the Da’s.

Rosie went tonto at DenRen slaughtering her for that real photo of her that was going about 😂 near pished mysel at one point when ten tonne tess DenRen claimed she’s no even fat 😭😂

• Haha
Aye, there’s Bush back with nae self-reflection or insight 🤷🏽‍♀️Raging a missed it! 🤣

• Haha
They are discussing last night on Chers, Shamu & Dot Dot think Stacey was spiked 🥴.
IMG_7700.jpeg

IMG_7699.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 4