Rosie Bush #40 Trouble in Paradise for Social Works New Star. But How Long Til Longboobs Heads Back to the Spa

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Between Bush, Ryan, Wully and Cher at war…get the wine oot lads. Here we Gaaaaaowwwww

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Between Bush, Ryan, Wully and Cher at war…get the wine oot lads. Here we Gaaaaaowwwww
I canny keep up, what's happened that PLM are back sniffing about? A rotten account just came in to Ryan's with her man's picture!

Reactions: 2
Pished trying to get the dog picked up tonight even though she’s not got the money to pay for him until 1🥴 what a sin for that dog

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Rosie is bargaining with the dog owner, can she come and get the dog and sit in her house til 12.45 til her money goes in to give her the extra £70. I don't know why the hell these people are giving her a dog, she's an absolute car crash, the dog will get forgotten about.

And don't get me started on the PDSA, it should be for people who are struggling and need care for their pets. Not just oh I'm getting a dog let's go and register it at the PDSA 😡 She shouldn't be getting it if she can't pay for general jags etc.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Pished trying to get the dog picked up tonight even though she’s not got the money to pay for him until 1🥴 what a sin for that dog
I give it a month max before she finds some reason to get rid of the poor wee thing.

Reactions: 11
She’s trying to justify giving the stolen dog away , he tit too much 🥴. Wtf is this lassie in the box thinking giving her a dug
---
Omg the stolen dug 🤣
Mind Rosie & Frankie were all over Facebook as dug thief’s 💀😭😂

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
Anyone even letting a dog of there's go to her is a wrong yin, couldn't even look after her own kids.. no chance she'll care about a dog when she gets fed up 😡
---
Rosie is bargaining with the dog owner, can she come and get the dog and sit in her house til 12.45 til her money goes in to give her the extra £70. I don't know why the hell these people are giving her a dog, she's an absolute car crash, the dog will get forgotten about.

And don't get me started on the PDSA, it should be for people who are struggling and need care for their pets. Not just oh I'm getting a dog let's go and register it at the PDSA 😡 She shouldn't be getting it if she can't pay for general jags etc.
Totally agree it's a great thing but shouldn't be there as an option to people considering a dog, if you can't even afford the basics at the beginning then you shouldn't be getting one.

Reactions: 8
She’s saying she’s taking the dog to the police station tomorrow to register him with her. Anyone ever heard of getting a dug and having to register with the polis?
The woman she’s getting him off is saying the previous owner is never getting him back .
Is this another stolen dug 😭

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
This dog apparently belongs to someone called June Yvonne. That’s her Facebook name. The dog is called Cairo and apparently June is coming for him tomorrow. It’s like deja vu

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Why’s she always gotta get a stolen dug
This lassie in her live is the breeder apparently. Sounds like a proper scumbag. Says she got the dog back and it was starving and had been mistreated. So now she’s giving it to Bush?

• Wow
Reactions: 9
The woman Rosies getting the dog from said he was starved and had issues like fear aggression which she’s resolved, she’s only had him back from the previous owner a couple of weeks. No way will she have resolved his issues in a short space of time . This is another disaster waiting to happen 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 8
The woman Rosies getting the dog from said he was starved and had issues like fear aggression which she’s resolved, she’s only had him back from the previous owner a couple of weeks. No way will she have resolved his issues in a short space of time . This is another disaster waiting to happen 🤦🏼‍♀️
Swear that was the same as the last one ffs it’s Groundhog Day

Reactions: 7
Swear that was the same as the last one ffs it’s Groundhog Day
It’ll be Rosie & daft Bianca all over Facebook the morra labelled as dug thief’s 😭😂

She’s rambled on all night about the last stolen dug biting the wean, so it seems a smashing idea to take in another dug who’s been aggressive 🥴
---
The scumbag who’s decided Rosie is a ideal dug owner is live with the dug on rosiie2024

• Haha
Reactions: 9