Rosie Bush #40 Trouble in Paradise for Social Works New Star. But How Long Til Longboobs Heads Back to the Spa

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Louise just been in yokers box, sayin she wants to eat her like a cookie n spred her legs 🫣 also said rosie uses her for her money n her fanny is stinkinh 😂😂
That stinking she goes back all the time 😂 it was funny the first couple of times these bangers fell out but when they are at about the 50th time & still repeating the same shite, it gets boring 🥱😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
That stinking she goes back all the time 😂 it was funny the first couple of times these bangers fell out but when they are at about the 50th time & still repeating the same shite, it gets boring 🥱😂
😂😂😂 at this point it says more about louise going back to her stinking fanny again and again 🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Big dirty bruise oan Louise’s face.
Rosie is a scumbag. Lou should jail her. Maybe the fat mess won’t think she’s a big hard wummin if she got the jail.

Attachments

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
For all Louise having her issues she does not deserve to be used as Rosie's walking punchbag. If you hit someone else your meant to love be it your a man or a woman then your a scumbag

• Heart
Reactions: 11
rosies had the same jumper on since lockdown
i can't believe they two are still fannying about together, is that like 3 years now?!

Reactions: 4
I just hope T didn’t have to witness another DV assault, it’s a sin for that wean having to watch those two knocking duck out of each other. I wish Louise would cut Rosie off for good, she always looks so well when she’s away from her. Rosie doesn’t love Louise, she just loves to have control of her, and it’s not as if she can get anyone else longterm as she’s mawkit, bowfing looking and her behaviour is bogging, naebody would put up with that

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Wouldn’t even give them the views now they are basically advertising that domestic abuse is ok and it’s fine for children to be around it 🤬 pair a fuckwits

Reactions: 4