Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Spanor511

VIP Member
It’s astonishing how shit Louise looks when she’s with Bush. Her poor mum must be worried sick. There’s nothing healthy about that relationship.

Reactions: 12

xAFx

That’ll be her Christmas shopping money sorted, she’ll be begging fae the spa the morra. Get your purse oot Mary, mind & send enough for the wrapping paper & selotape anaw.
Louise is looking absolutely dreadful tonight, she needs to get Rosie out her life for good before it’s her who ends up in a box.
View attachment 2598899
louise is actually quite likeable when Rosie isn’t about she needs away from her. I feel so sorry for poor Tyler going to school after her nonsense tonight she’s a disgrace

Wee Toots

VIP Member
Louise is live on the happenin account. Alanna Blanco has done something. They're saying she came in said Karma is great with a peace sign.
---
Louise is saying Rosie is crying out for help. No she's crying out for attention the same as the time before and the time before that.

Cass_25

VIP Member
She will never learn, she needs to stay away from Louise. Poor T will have to put up with her pish, days before Christmas, she’s a selfish bastard.

Cass_25

VIP Member
She’s upset that she was falsely accused of messaging a child, she forgets that just days after that carry on she falsely accused Lydo of doing the exact same thing & worse -she intimated he was upto no good with a wee boy in a hotel, greenscreening a link to a video of Lydo & the boy. I’m not Lydo’s biggest fan the guy gives me the heave but that was a totally unacceptable thing to accuse someone of ( the boy turned out to be a friends son who is a MMA fighter a real one no a imaginary one like Lydo, and Lydo was just helping him with his training , there are videos of them training at the gym etc on YouTube ). So it’s not ok for Rosie to be falsely accused of getting up to no good with a child but it’s fine for her to falsely accuse Lydo of the same thing? Nae bother

The north east is rife with alcohol fuelled carry ons from the rig workers tbh. I once had to get a train from Aberdeen to York and it was obviously a day when loads of riggies were coming onshore and heading down south to get back home, and they were drinking on the train from early doors. One of them was passed out drunk, and I am talking comatose, by the time we hit Waverley.
Was Stephanie Vavron with them trying to get a shag 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Cass_25

VIP Member
The add to the madness, Stacy thinks Rosie & Cher were in the St Enoch centre looking for her hahahaha 😭
IMG_8209.png

• Haha

Lrkn27

VIP Member
That Wee Nippy is an arsehole, she used to cause fights on Twitter with all the Celtic maws, her and Melfyx
Pretty sure she was part of tattle at one point & came over to the other forum that was made during the whole Goss Gal shite 😏

• Heart

Cass_25

VIP Member
louise is actually quite likeable when Rosie isn’t about she needs away from her. I feel so sorry for poor Tyler going to school after her nonsense tonight she’s a disgrace
She can be hilarious at times when Rosie isn’t on the scene , she’s an arse of a lassie but I find her quite likeable too. She was looking so well when Rosie was off the scene a few months ago when she was starting her college course, she looks hellish tonight.