Rosie Bush #4 Naming plooks, and taking down tattle...Bush the dosser is awfy rattled.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Talking about snorting lines of her child's forehead wtf that's not even funny and that topless man in her box is acting likes it's the funniest thing ever to be said bunch of wrong ones absolute wrong one ,who can enable this woman who watches and actually agrees that this is remotely funny wtf ! She's a disaster and yes I will watch this disaster until her day comes and her days are numbered !

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Nah nah I didn't just hear that woman in her box saying Rosie my son's 17 you can probably do him he's legal ! Wtf and typical Rosie taken the piss out of her daughter's ASN so sad , I'd be heartbroken for my son for someone to take the piss of his ASN it's hard enough for them in this big bad world , let alone a mother taken the piss out of you.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
This was actually distressing to watch but I screen recorded it because it's absolutely sick. She's just said that everyone here can't believe Z is in care & think it's shocking. No we can believe that, we don't think it's shocking. Those kids would be better off as far away from her as possible.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
See some accounts are mentioning peoples names that we don’t know are actually involved with Rosie, I learned last night by reading the rules that that’s how this thread gets removed 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 2
If I was pumping t he would be happier than be is right now , Zara begged her dad not leave because I was sexually assaulting her , tattle talk tit about my weans but I can't do it back , hahahaha Rosie Doll your a bleeping beast no one on this thread would dare utter the absolute vulgar beasty words come out your mouth you minging minging woman and the 3 in the box egging her on sexual explotation your thing bleeping minging.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
The guy in her box is an hole hes sitting false laughing like some james corden wannabe

Reactions: 1
She's just said she knows where Larkin lives, knows full names and addresses. She knows who spanner is and she just said some absolutely vile things about tired granny that I don't feel needs repeated unless she sees this.

I'm not cutting their faces out because they've laughed about sexual assaulting kids.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
This was actually distressing to watch but I screen recorded it because it's absolutely sick. She's just said that everyone here can't believe Z is in care & think it's shocking. No we can believe that, we don't think it's shocking. Those kids would be better off as far away from her as possible.

can someone put this into context. Can’t understand because of the people laughing in the background. Is she saying she’s glad the wee girl is in care? Or is she being sarcastic.

she said she knows the full name of lrkn and someone else she's also on a rant about tiredgranny! The guy in her box is an hole hes sitting false laughing like some james corden wannabe
laughing at sexual explotation ain't a joke.
can someone put this into context. Can’t understand because of the people laughing in the background. Is she saying she’s glad the wee girl is in care? Or is she being sarcastic.
She's talking about sexually assaulting her children and taken drugs of her daughter's foremhead and slagging her daughters ASN. Absolute disgusting.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
She's being sarcastic, but she's shouting about giving the wain cocaine and punching her in the face. Listen a few times I'm sure you'll get the jist.

Reactions: 5
She's just said she knows where Larkin lives, knows full names and addresses. She knows who spanner is and she just said some absolutely vile things about tired granny that I don't feel needs repeated unless she sees this.

I'm not cutting their faces out because they've laughed about sexual assaulting kids.
Looks drunk and drugged up.

It really winds me up when she's trying to say a proper rant about something and people in her box talk over her and try to stop her, yet when shes saying vile sexual "jokes" about her kids they do nothing but laugh.. what is the logic

Reactions: 3
She's just said she knows where Larkin lives, knows full names and addresses. She knows who spanner is and she just said some absolutely vile things about tired granny that I don't feel needs repeated unless she sees t

She would tit her self if any tattle seen her in the street , sexual explotation of children ain't a joke
It really winds me up when she's trying to say a proper rant about something and people in her box talk over her and try to stop her, yet when shes saying vile sexual "jokes" about her kids they do nothing but laugh.. what is the logic
There is no logic behind they clearly get a thrill out of it you can not joke about sexually assaulting children that is not a joke at all it's not funny wasn't funny yesterday wasn't funny today won't be funny tomorrow. Vile creatures

Rosie has a petition to take tattle down in reality she needs a petition to get on the register beast.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
She would tit her self if any tattle seen her in the street , sexual explotation of children ain't a joke

There is no logic behind they clearly get a thrill out of it you can not joke about sexually assaulting children that is not a joke at all it's not funny wasn't funny yesterday wasn't funny today won't be funny tomorrow. Vile creatures

Rosie has a petition to take tattle down in reality she needs a petition to get on the register beast.

She should be reported to the police and social services. Her kids needs put on a protection register!

Reactions: 10

I never venture onto this thread don’t know much about Rosie other than she gives me the boak what I have seen …but a watched that live could not believe what I was watching 🤯 clowns like Courteney Burgoyne finding It hilarious
FFS what a headcase Rosie is who talks about their own kid like that 🤯

Reactions: 10
Surprise surprise bush has a split personality noo🤣🤣 that tae add to ur fake autism aye😳😂 canny paint this womans neck rid and she puts herself and her vile mouth out there so nae wonder people have such opinions about her. Shes vile and they kids deserve 1000x better than what they get😢

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Surprise surprise bush has a split personality noo🤣🤣 that tae add to ur fake autism aye😳😂 canny paint this womans neck rid and she puts herself and her vile mouth out there so nae wonder people have such opinions about her. Shes vile and they kids deserve 1000x better than what they get😢
She's vulgar I can't believe she said what she said yet us over on a tattle thread discuss what was said we are the bullys yeah sure. She's not bold enough to actually discuss what's said on tattle , she's not a tit mum she's not fallen on hard times , she's not got lasting trauma for her childhood if she did she WOULD not say she would sexually assult her OWN children where im from she is called a n once and that you can't come back from. Rosie said it she and her little enablers in her box openly discussed sexually assaulting children and that's not a person on a thread having an opinion or being a bully , we are openly and honestly discussing what vulgar things came from her mouth. CANT BELIEVE SOME PEOPLE THINK SHES SOMEONE FAMOUS wtf.🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 9
First time poster on this thread, heard about her on the Mario thread and have lost 2 days of my life getting tae know wtf she's all about! Has she been live all night?!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.