Rosie Bush #4 Naming plooks, and taking down tattle...Bush the dosser is awfy rattled.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
First time poster on this thread, heard about her on the Mario thread and have lost 2 days of my life getting tae know wtf she's all about! Has she been live all night?!
She is live mostly every night, counted at least 4 nights this week she’s been drunk on live till silly o clock in the morning.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I have missed it all tonight decided to have a little bottle and music since hubby away damn why do I miss everything 😂😂

If a man was sat on a live shouting the same stuff shes shouting about her kids there would be absolute war but its ok why because shes a woman or because she has "autism" honestly vile vile behaviour

Reactions: 14
Morning tattlers or night night for me 🤣 I hope someone’s forwarding all these clips to social services she is a car crash! I pointed out 2 weeks about Elaine chasing clout when she outted PB the full things embarassing but Rosie needs those kids gone asap god only knows what they are hearing and seeing.

Reactions: 5
She’s absolutely trashed.
Is that her actually taking the piss out of Z?

she really is disgusting, I stopped watching during the dual challenges with JM. The constant begging for money and the utter fuckwits sending her it was enough.

speaking about your own wee children and sexually assaulting them in the same sentence! I just have no words. I know she’s done it before but why is it on her mind all the time 🤯 she needs investigated, she’s sick in the head.Those kids would be a million times better off without her.

Reactions: 7
If she had all the big balls she said she has, and if she really wanted to answer back, she'd come over here and do it. duck, she could even do it on live. But she won't, cos she can't block folk and stop them saying things, and she can't handle that we would be able to answer her back.

Surely all the wee turnips that follow her can see she's a big spotty shitebag, otherwise she'd be over here, on live, begging for gifts to slaughter people 🤣

Right...anyone know this beasts address??? These videos need to be sent to social work and police. Absolutely vile! Her poor children. Joking or not, the fact she could have These thoughts and openly say them is extremely worrying

Reactions: 10
Morning tattlers , well I missed a lot didn’t I !, just read through the last couple of pages and can only say my perception 1. So Zara came home on Thursday night for a quick jump on the trampoline and Rosie’s house has its own outdoor weather different to the rest of Glasgow then went back to the “ sister “ so top ma could sit in the hairdressers 8 hours then thoroughly embarrass herself pissed and coked up again , 2. This one let me be SA that one let me be SA bullshit bullshit bullshit for attention that’s never happened to you or you wouldn’t ever “ joke “ the way you do especially about your own children , 3. You’re absolutely vulgar and that lot laugh at you coz they believe the “ clout “ you bring is powerful I can almost guarantee they discuss you like we do when they hang up 4. Expect Zara Content today or tomorrow it’s visitation day

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Right...anyone know this beasts address??? These videos need to be sent to social work and police. Absolutely vile! Her poor children. Joking or not, the fact she could have These thoughts and openly say them is extremely worrying
Exactly this!!! If a man made these comments hes be hung out to rot and labelled a beast

Reactions: 7
probably wouldn’t need it she’s so well known to SW Rosemarie Hinton from blairdardie would suffice

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Morning everyone, I actually can't believe the stuff I'm reading this morning. What a vile c*nt she is! Makes my stomach turn 🤢

Missed the live last night and I’m thankful I did the things she’s saying is pure vulgar and vile a man wouldn’t get away with saying what she said! I don’t care what anybody says that’s not sarcasm or dark humour!! Wonder what the tiktok peodo hunters would say if they saw all this I know they follow her and jump in her box now and again! Honestly I didn’t think she could stoop any lower and she really has out done herself in that live!!!

Reactions: 4
That wee boy probably sat upstairs watching her on live doing and saying all that and no doubt all the kids from his school seeing it too WTF is wrong with her joking or not joking it’s toxic and the one person who is supposed to protect from this stuff is exposing him to it

probably wouldn’t need it she’s so well known to SW Rosemarie Hinton from blairdardie would suffice

What council area does Blairdardie come under ?

Not sure but im with you on that one. At what point does a joke stop being a joke? There are 2 kids stuck with that

What council area does Blairdardie come under ?
Glasgow City Council maybe? Im not 100%

Ive just put her live on there, she seems sooo desperate to impress this Thomas guy where did he crawl from? He just laughs at everything she says which enables Rosie to come out wae worse stuff

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.