Rosie Bush #4 Naming plooks, and taking down tattle...Bush the dosser is awfy rattled.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How the duck is her hair limp and greasy already 🤣😭
Im a greasy hair person, i cant keep my hands of it, i think its an anxiety thing, oh my hair is falling out, i'll clap it more 🙄. I really do get showered every day and wash my hair. . Nowadays i dont dry it , perks of working from home 😂

Reactions: 1

Banned and taken out the leader board for getting her dildo out on a live. If use watch anything Iv posted watch this reaction. I'm off to bed now ✌🏼

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
btw see all these accounts of hers that get banned, i dont know if im stating the obvious but I think its because her mods block so many people that everyone who gets blocked ends up reporting the account and thats why gets banned. Moral of the story is stop mass blocking folk that havent even spoke in the live

Reactions: 5
btw see all these accounts of hers that get banned, i dont know if im stating the obvious but I think its because her mods block so many people that everyone who gets blocked ends up reporting the account and thats why gets banned. Moral of the story is stop mass blocking folk that havent even spoke in the live
Nah it's not, she's been getting banned like this long before mods could block people. She gets banned temporarily for the exact reason they tell her, then she gets permanently banned when she's had too many warnings 😂

Reactions: 2
Yup. I’ve been doing it for agggeeesss. Also going on the other persons live and liking the duck out of the page when they are duelling.
Still don’t understand it, but it seems to piss her off and she is feeeewwwwmin!! But kidding on she isny 🤣🤣

She’s absolutely raging the night, like way more than normal 🙄

Reactions: 4
That poor Nathan chap was mortified with her chat. Does she not realise everyone is laughing at her, not with her!?

Glad to see the live action of her being banned and booted off that leaderboard 😆 nice end to the week 😆👌

Reactions: 5
Mentioning dianne and tattle again surprise surprise
Actual raging about this. Tbf i thought D was a sneak, thought PB was a heavy beast. Im sorry for my stoopid reaction of going after the 2 wrong yins 😔. I will defo not have that cum bucket talking about our Miss Ross ❤

Reactions: 4
Thats oor Elaine supporting Rosie again. Hero in here for calling PB out. Lassie never brought her own kid up. Thats why Bush is a good mum. 🤡

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.