Rosie Bush #4 Naming plooks, and taking down tattle...Bush the dosser is awfy rattled.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My god she’s went on a rant about how she pays for her own hair and nails by herself and that it’s no free. The money you get is meant for your WEANS!! Also a story about how the money she got from gifts last week she gave £40 to someone who needed petrol (more bullshite)

Also she’s said that the sister that was posted here is a “rat” and isn’t the sister that Z is allegedly with.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She's on a rant about how tattle found her sister. The post got deleted so she wants to calm it

Reactions: 3
She's an absolute embarrassment making sexual remarks towards her son in live yet again her and the manky dude on her live ffs beastybush should be her new tiktok name ! 🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
Guys I'm not trying to be a buzz kill but I shared an announcement in here from tattle earlier. Incase anyone missed it we need to watch what we are saying

Reactions: 5
I thought I heard her mention something but I couldn’t catch what she said.
Yes she said Thomas yah pedalo that's my son , then they continued it with sexual faces if you can call it that a then she said fs that was on time ! (It went something like that)

Then she's doing bingo and joking about gromming from age of 16 so they are primed for 18 , but knock back at 13 but 14 old enough

I can not with this absolute beast and the people that enable her if that was a guy though different story.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
Yes she said Thomas yah pedalo that's my son , then they continued it with sexual faces if you can call it that a then she said fs that was on time ! (It went something like that)

Then she's doing bingo and joking about gromming from age of 16 so they are primed for 18 , but knock back at 13 but 14 old enough

I can not with this absolute beast and the people that enable her if that was a guy though different story.
Yeah she is doing bingo and calling out numbers trying to be funny

“59 that’s the age ma da died and av no hid sex since”

Who even talks like that?!?! Repulsive!!

• Wow
  • Sick
anybody else sick and tired of getting blocked off the big bushh, like fs hen a only wanty watch yur car crash lives🤣🤣 but serious note who the duck is in the hairdressers for 8 hours for her hair to look like a wig🤦🏻‍♀️🤣

Mentioning dianne and tattle again surprise surprise
Why she constantly digging dianne out? Calling her a home wrecker when susie was in the live talking to dianne! On this site we admit when we’re wrong Rosie you’re needing to learn how to do that! Diannes ones of us so stop slagging her! And whay was she saying about lrkin???? She’s pissing me off now!

Thats oor Elaine supporting Rosie again. Hero in here for calling PB out. Lassie never brought her own kid up. Thats why Bush is a good mum. 🤡
She’s a ninety faces. See ya later Elaine. Have different opinions but don’t comment on bush’s videos slagging tattlers when you’re meant to be one yourself!

Last edited:
Yeah she is doing bingo and calling out numbers trying to be funny

“59 that’s the age ma da died and av no hid sex since”

Who even talks like that?!?! Repulsive!!
It's absolutely vulgar there is no words for this absolute train wreck of a "lassie" she can keep dissing tattle life but it's words from her mouth that it written on this thread why doesn't she address the thread cos she can't cos she's an absolute wrong one , it's not lies when she has said it from her mouth , her mouth is vulgar and she needs permantly banned from tik tok forever. Benefits cut and children away far away from her. Set my alarm for 830 aye you will to go get contact with the daughter you can not parent safely.

This woman really really is quite concerning at this point.

Rosie why do you discuss your son in such a vulgar manner ??? I asked on your live and got blocked suprise suprise.

anybody else sick and tired of getting blocked off the big bushh, like fs hen a only wanty watch yur car crash lives🤣🤣 but serious note who the duck is in the hairdressers for 8 hours for her hair to look like a wig🤦🏻‍♀️🤣
She blocks anyone who tells her the truth can’t handle it.

Guys I'm not trying to be a buzz kill but I shared an announcement in here from tattle earlier. Incase anyone missed it we need to watch what we are saying

I get it but when the small accounts are in cahoots with her it’s hard not to mention them.

She's on a rant about how tattle found her sister. The post got deleted so she wants to calm it
That’s why we wanted that down. That was wrong to be fair.

Reactions: 1
Her foundation over her scabby spots🤢🤢🤢
13335972-05C4-4498-9D6C-C0F041476503.jpeg

Also been watching from my fyp and not actually joining the live so the little mods can’t block ye😂

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Love that she's having a hissy fit over bingo 😂

I get it but when the small accounts are in cahoots with her it’s hard not to mention them.

Might be hard just tattle shut down all the tiktok threads today and made that announcement when they reopened them. If this gets closed we can't keep talking about her, it happens with all the Scottish threads im just saying we need to be careful

Reactions: 2
Love that she's having a hissy fit over bingo 😂

Might be hard just tattle shut down all the tiktok threads today and made that announcement when they reopened them. If this gets closed we can't keep talking about her, it happens with all the Scottish threads im just saying we need to be careful
It’s a hard rule but fair enough I don’t want this shut down too much good banter on here ❤

Reactions: 4

She's on a paranoid blocking trip over the last few days 🤣 she's no idea who the tattlers are so everyone that comments or joins her live are getting blocked 🤣 that's not the behaviour of somebody who 'disnae gie a duck what's getting said about her' that wee lassie is bothered awright

Evening tattle family 🤩 just caught up. Seems to be a bit more normal here today! Fingers crossed it stays that way. Lol.
Spitting image of miss piggy I'm sorry
Spitting image of miss piggy I'm sorry
Bee Smith from prisoner cell block H

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She's dropping names of who she thinks started the rumour Z was in care but nobody needed to start a Rumour she told us plenty times that she's at a sisters. People on here just assumed it's not a sister and it's social work. Not that deep

Reactions: 8
The way she speaks about here
She's dropping names of who she thinks started the rumour Z was in care but nobody needed to start a Rumour she told us plenty times that she's at a sisters. People on here just assumed it's not a sister and it's social work. Not that deep
The way she discuss her kids is more concerning than what is said on here , the only thing I have ever seen on here is nothing but respect and concern for any child being around that vulgar talking "lassie" she talks about her daughter like she's a money maker it's absolutely disgusting. It would be good for good old bush to discuss the "rumours" in here though and break them down. She can't though because it's came from her mouth she's the stupid "c##t"

The way she speaks about here

The way she discuss her kids is more concerning than what is said on here , the only thing I have ever seen on here is nothing but respect and concern for any child being around that vulgar talking "lassie" she talks about her daughter like she's a money maker it's absolutely disgusting. It would be good for good old bush to discuss the "rumours" in here though and break them down. She can't though because it's came from her mouth she's the stupid "c##t"
Isnt it, everything we know it's 99% of what she puts out there. The other night when she was going mental about it all she went onto tell everyone what professionals T is seeing. It was like I don't want people talking about this situation I told everyone about anyway and here's the details I missed the first time round. She's got no clue about safe guarding like I said earlier.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.