Rosie Bush #4 Naming plooks, and taking down tattle...Bush the dosser is awfy rattled.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd love to do a psych eval on the type of people who are sitting on a Friday evening using actual money to send to these numpties 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 9
At least he's paying attention and thanking everyone even if he is a beg
What’s with that shaking pointy finger I laugh every time he does I don’t even know why 🤣 but yeah he does thank everyone of them

• Haha
Reactions: 1
She's explaining to people how to buy coins and what to send her. Coercion...

Reactions: 5
“ this is the last time I’m playing you James coz people are sending too much money , far far too much money “ , Youve said this is the last time the last twice you’ve played , Stick a mask on and a stripey jumper

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What really gets me is theres people that shes supposedly cared about and if they step one foot wrong she falls out with them forever, yet james mac gets redemption even though he drove her into hospital... i dont get the logic in that

Reactions: 8
How the duck is her hair limp and greasy already 🤣😭
Because she constantly rubs her greasy face and twiddles her hair like she's all sexy and mysterious. Fingering everything.
“ this is the last time I’m playing you James coz people are sending too much money , far far too much money “ , Youve said this is the last time the last twice you’ve played , Stick a mask on and a stripey jumper
Only been saying that for the last 24 hours 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The more I look at the hair the worse it looks!!you can see her own colour doesn’t match the rest 🤪🤯

Reactions: 2
Evening yall, finally settling down , the man wanted to go out for dinner , so had to oblige , it was either that or my arse hole would have been in tatters in the morning!! Why are people so silly to gift real money

Iv reported the scabby cow for benefit fraud & I suggest we do a mass report I am mentally and physically exhausted from 12 hour placements & working shifts around about just to get through my third year of nursing on top of having a son with extremely complex health problems for that neglectful fuckwit so spend her day in the hairdressers (if we can call terri & her 2007 fringe) that while leaving that poor boy at home himself. Enjoy your money while it lasts Rosie!! Off to enjoy my last 10 min of break time 🙌🏻✊🏼😵💫

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Just checked and she's back on with a muscley man from a few weeks ago begging to ride his face 😭 I cringe even typing this stuff I don't know how she says it out loudly

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Iv reported the scabby cow for benefit fraud & I suggest we do a mass report I am mentally and physically exhausted from 12 hour placements & working shifts around about just to get through my third year of nursing on top of having a son with extremely complex health problems for that neglectful fuckwit so spend her day in the hairdressers (if we can call terri & her 2007 fringe) that while leaving that poor boy at home himself. Enjoy your money while it lasts Rosie!! Off to enjoy my last 10 min of break time 🙌🏻✊🏼😵💫
Omg not even sure I know enough details to do so or I defo would! I agree! Most people these days are counting pennies to get by with kids & shes bleeping everyone off to live like shes a celeb, kick in the teeth to working people & especially now shes on asking for £10-15 gifts to be sent 🥴💀

View attachment 1056440Ffs that poor boys eyes are burning
His face is screaming "get me the duck off this now" Hoping for a connection failure 🤣🤣😭

Reactions: 4
Omg not even sure I know enough details to do so or I defo would! I agree! Most people these days are counting pennies to get by with kids & shes bleeping everyone off to live like shes a celeb, kick in the teeth to working people & especially now shes on asking for £10-15 gifts to be sent 🥴💀

His face is screaming "get me the duck off this now" Hoping for a connection failure 🤣🤣😭
The last time they went live to here he stuck around for like an hour 😂

She's just told that guy that she wants him to threesome her and that girl she's seeing & that girls really good with her tongue. Did she think that would make the lassie like her more

• Sick
Reactions: 3
I cant dae this any mare my eyes are bleeding does she actually think she is stunning mirror mirror on the wall who's the ugliest Munter of blairdarie of them all it's you ya horrible fken lassie get a wash and be a mammy

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s absolutely rank . She asked that poor guy how many wanks he’s had over her 🤢🤢🤢🤢 she honestly thinks she’s a stunner x

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.