Rosie Bush #4 Naming plooks, and taking down tattle...Bush the dosser is awfy rattled.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Disgusting , she defo needs them gifts cos she's spent all her kids allowance for the month on her self no doubt ! More fool the people that gift her to be honest.
She said last night she wasn't begging for anymore gifts because it's not nice. Now she's back on the beg 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Who can honestly sit and watch that shite. Scheme munters begging for gifts, thanks hen, need a phone box, come on…..these scheme maws in Bush’s live are only wanting drama. That’s what she deserves though

Reactions: 2
I can’t be fucked listening to her, would one of you lovely tattlers keep us updated please 🥰❤

Reactions: 5
Hope Z blocks her back and never speaks to her again!
Big Beggy Bush wi the Boggin Barnet 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Rosies sat raging cos they lassies are having a convo amongst themselves n she’s no involved 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Zara is touchy and takes things to heart from what I can gather by watching her she will take that to heart if she even knows it’s been said
I mean can she be touchier than Rosie who blocks Zara everytime Zara tells her no? Cant be trying to manipulate your pals into sending you things for a meaningless leader board

I mean can she be touchier than Rosie who blocks Zara everytime Zara tells her no? Cant be trying to manipulate your pals into sending you things for a meaningless leader board
It's not for the leader board like they say it's for the gifts and the cash value they represent ha ha 🤣😂😂 this is her side hussle ha ha 🤣

It's not for the leader board like they say it's for the gifts and the cash value they represent ha ha 🤣😂😂 this is her side hussle ha ha 🤣
Aye but she's desperate to get to number 1 to beat James so it is for a pointless leaderboard.

Heard her say earlier today on the never ending live the winner of this leader board gets so many hundred thousand coins and it translates to 3k cash

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Heard her say earlier today on the never ending live the winner of this leader board gets so many hundred thousand coins and it translates to 3k cash
Surely with the amount of gifts people get they are making a fair bit without winning

She's definitely outraged tonight ! All on her own with not a real friend in sight wonder how that is miss Rosie 🤣🤣

Reactions: 5
Check her being ungrateful AF coz people are sending gifts out with the double points round of her smack dual … that’s folks Money I can only surmise they are buttoned up the back folk to be sat wasting money sending it to her for absolutely no reason , be better just taking a tenner and sticking it in your bin

Reactions: 4
Check her being ungrateful AF coz people are sending gifts out with the double points round of her smack dual … that’s folks Money I can only surmise they are buttoned up the back folk to be sat wasting money sending it to her for absolutely no reason , be better just taking a tenner and sticking it in your bin
At least he's paying attention and thanking everyone even if he is a beg

Reactions: 4
I really can’t grasp the concept of spending money on strangers online just to be on top of some meaningless leaderboard. They might as well be sending their savings to a Nigerian prince

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.