Rosie Bush #4 Naming plooks, and taking down tattle...Bush the dosser is awfy rattled.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aw Naw. She’s no just said on live you can’t tell where the extensions start 🤣🤣🤣 Bush your bowl cut goes right round your napper. Then those stupid looking extensions coming all down her back. Aw I’m howling here. Maw wonder Dugheed goes to some wee shop in the gallowgate now. £500 for that. Terri must be used to taking the bleep out the gypsies. This is next level.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Right, ive been a busy bee today out shopping and dealing with thr kids whats have i missed
Rosie sitting in the hairdresser all day and I mean 8 hours , on live but not on live she covered the camera for the "big" reveal , her son was home alone apparently and she had to be home for 10😳 , Talking absolute vulgar on live. Nothing new for the one and only can't parent won't parent tik tok obsessed miss bush.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Why are they all like "I've got screenshots for ye"

As if this is a masonic lodge and ye need a secret handshake to see what's being written 😭🤣

That colour is awful on her, washes out her skin, makes her look ready for the mortician 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Aw Naw. She’s no just said on live you can’t tell where the extensions start 🤣🤣🤣 Bush your bowl cut goes right round your napper. Then those stupid looking extensions coming all down her back. Aw I’m howling here. Maw wonder Dugheed goes to some wee shop in the gallowgate now. £500 for that. Terri must be used to taking the bleep out the gypsies. This is next level.
HAHAHA your kiddin. When the extensions are obviously straight down, her wee short back n sides flick oot half way up cos it needs a wee straighten is she awrite 🤣😭

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She's live with people the now but she's away from the camera and somethings happened I don't know what & they are going omg should we tell her when she gets back? She had his back as well she backed him up. Nah let's just text her and tell her.

Not sure what's happened but rosies house isn't exactly massive she can probs hear the live still 😂

Reactions: 1
Nah sorry that transition video 🤣🤣

No wonder she had it up in a bun all the time. Looked like someone papped a Tina Turner wig on her noggin 😭😭😭

• Haha
There shes directing all 300 people in the live to go buy her a love calling gift so she can beat James. Aye hold on ill give u like £15 of ma money so you can think your some sort of champion 💀💀💀

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So when she was at Terry’s the other week she was £500 and again today was that another £500 ?? Surely no !! X

• Wow
Reactions: 2
There shes directing all 300 people in the live to go buy her a love calling gift so she can beat James. Aye hold on ill give u like £15 of ma money so you can think your some sort of champion 💀💀💀
Needing money after spending all her children's money on her hair and vodka absolute vile woman .

Reactions: 4
Said she's blocked Zara and hopes she gets shagged up the arse painfully. She's a bleeping disgrace. The gifts are going to her head. If my mate blocked me they'd be blocked back and stay back. She's saying Zara's only gave me 1 rose it's a 1p. Stop bleeping begging

• Wow
  • Angry
Said she's blocked Zara and hopes she gets shagged up the arse painfully. She's a bleeping disgrace. The gifts are going to her head. If my mate blocked me they'd be blocked back and stay back. She's saying Zara's only gave me 1 rose it's a 1p. Stop bleeping begging
Disgusting , she defo needs them gifts cos she's spent all her kids allowance for the month on her self no doubt ! More fool the people that gift her to be honest.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.