Rosie Bush #4 Naming plooks, and taking down tattle...Bush the dosser is awfy rattled.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t get what these people have so against tattle. It’s no worse than tiktok drama itself.
it’s like it’s the new trend like when they all started saying “be kind”. That didn’t last.
because they have no control over here. Where as on TT they can block & report & delete comments.

Reactions: 10
See, if we were proper scumbags we'd be asking for her address and outing it online so we can go to her door, but we obviously care more about the fact her Weans need to stay there than she does.

She's pure pond life.

I seen someone on her videos claiming she commented on here and got banned. Did ye aye? 🤦‍♀️🤣 Back to the cabbage patch ye go.

Also, her claim about she doesn't care if we sl@g her, just when we drag innocent people into it

What, like the way poor Chantelle got caught in your vindictive crosshairs? Very good.

The Venn diagram for the things Rosie moans about tattle doing, and the things Rosie does is a bleeping circle.
Exactly my point! We gossip about her behaviour no attack her

I don’t get what these people have so against tattle. It’s no worse than tiktok drama itself.
it’s like it’s the new trend like when they all started saying “be kind”. That didn’t last.
Hypocrites they’re all happy to shout ‘you’re getting done’ to each other etc but aye that’s better!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What i dont understand is how is it little zaras fault that t wants to in rosie's words "unalive himself" does she ever think his mental health is more affected by her antics than his special needs little sister!!?? And the only sister ive known rosie to have was the sister who let someone SA rosie apparently so why would you let them have your non verbal child? Think she tells that many stories she forgets half of her own "trauma"

• Heart
Reactions: 25
See, if we were proper scumbags we'd be asking for her address and outing it online so we can go to her door, but we obviously care more about the fact her Weans need to stay there than she does.

She's pure pond life.

I seen someone on her videos claiming she commented on here and got banned. Did ye aye? 🤦‍♀️🤣 Back to the cabbage patch ye go.

Also, her claim about she doesn't care if we sl@g her, just when we drag innocent people into it

What, like the way poor Chantelle got caught in your vindictive crosshairs? Very good.

The Venn diagram for the things Rosie moans about tattle doing, and the things Rosie does is a bleeping circle.
See even if a wis a scumbag at least am no Rosie bush 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ffs there’s more drama going on over in Bush’s five million tiktok accounts than an Omnibus of Eastenders 🤯
I don’t think my TV’s been on in weeks between Bush and the PB! I’ve even patched all my insta honey threads cos these are taking over my notifications.
I canny keep up… Oh aye, cos I work a full time job and don’t have time to be sitting about on TikTok lives all day 😏

• Haha
I’m shocked about that live , who is this buffy granny slayer and who was he trolling Janice? And who’s Thomas? And jade and all these people too many names for my brain to think it’s so confusing

Reactions: 3
I’m shocked about that live , who is this buffy granny slayer and who was he trolling Janice? And who’s Thomas? And jade and all these people too many names for my brain to think it’s so confusing
thomas & buffy and the same person. Janice said he was trolling her.

Reactions: 1
buffy the granny slayer is thomas and jade is eh jade lets not get me started on mu opinion or her 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Right, i’ve did all my house work dinner is ready just need to put the potatoes on when i get back in from getting the kids. I’m away for a quick shower before i pick them up, see bushcake this is what you call being a mother tale the hint bushcake

Which jade is it?
Jade fratti i take it

Reactions: 5
I need to know who Janice is too! I'm oblivious to half the stuff mentioned on here, my nosey bastard hat is on and I need to knooooow!
Buffy was one of Rosies pals from a while ago, I quite liked him but he could be a cheeky bleep at times 😂😂 Needless to say they fell out and he left tiktok. I have him on insta though, he still posts on there. Thomas is his real name.

That’s crazy!! So is this Janice an actual liar? Lowest of the low lying about cancer? There must be proof , does sound like she been doing a lot of tit stirring,

Reactions: 2
Right, i’ve did all my house work dinner is ready just need to put the potatoes on when i get back in from getting the kids. I’m away for a quick shower before i pick them up, see bushcake this is what you call being a mother tale the hint bushcake

Jade fratti i take it
Ah right thank you.

Reactions: 2
He's a hairdresser who started on Facebook but got banned for his antics. He's been missing for Tik Tok a while, he's another weird one

Reactions: 1
He's a hairdresser who started on Facebook but got banned for his antics. He's been missing for Tik Tok a while, he's another weird one
He's called Thomas. Banned from Facebook so went to Tik Tok him & Rosie done lives together many months ago don't know what happened, but like everyone she's in contact with they tend to leave her

Reactions: 3
The usual from big pan face… shouting and bawling 🤦🏻‍♀️. Coz ur raise ur voice it doesn’t convince people of ur lies. it’s just a shame that there’s a ton of us educated people that you can’t manipulate hen. N you don’t need to be book smart we are all people smart and you are one lying bastard. Fuckin tattle on the brain, don’t go blaming Janice for rumours etc we all fathom that tit out ourselves and how dare you say that cancer doesn’t define that woman. The scheme and dwp define you though yah fat cow. Somecunt get an intervention before she completely obliterates the precious minds of they two kids. Fuckin menace to society. Ugly bastard

• Heart
Reactions: 19
All the hysteria and screeching from bushwhacker over the last 12 hours just makes me believe more that Z is defo in care , people who lie can’t control how many octaves their voice jumps up and look at the videos posted on here when she denies to Janice she isn’t in care … only dogs can hear that octave correctly , she’s Lying , she’s 100% lying and if she wasn’t we all know she’d have went out of her way to prove she wasn’t by now coz that’s the bush way

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.