Rosie Bush #4 Naming plooks, and taking down tattle...Bush the dosser is awfy rattled.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m lost , what is it with a letter, people talking about letters and is there proof of this letter

Reactions: 3
All the hysteria and screeching from bushwhacker over the last 12 hours just makes me believe more that Z is defo in care , people who lie can’t control how many octaves their voice jumps up and look at the videos posted on here when she denies to Janice she isn’t in care … only dogs can hear that octave correctly , she’s Lying , she’s 100% lying and if she wasn’t we all know she’d have went out of her way to prove she wasn’t by now coz that’s the bush way
We should send her tik toks to they cunts from that program faking it! They would have a ball pointing out this proverbial lying bastards micro expressions 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Right, i’ve did all my house work dinner is ready just need to put the potatoes on when i get back in from getting the kids. I’m away for a quick shower before i pick them up, see bushcake this is what you call being a mother tale the hint bushcake

Jade fratti i take it
Is Bushcakes the name of the page ? I can only find one page called that but it's only got one follower.

We should send her tik toks to they cunts from that program faking it! They would have a ball pointing out this proverbial lying bastards micro expressions 🤣🤣🤣
stevie wonder could see her micro expressions 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Is she delusional you would think it was all our fault she doesn’t have her kids faws out wae everycunt but we are rats aye nb doll take ownership of your own actions

Is she delusional you would think it was all our fault she doesn’t have her kids faws out wae everycunt but we are rats aye nb doll take ownership of your own actions

Were just all "faceless shitebag bastards" apparently 🤡🤣 faceless is better than having the million scabby faces shes showing 🤣🤣

Big bad rosie bush hoose like the big brother set but were the shitebags bleeping CLOWNNNNN 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The usual from big pan face… shouting and bawling 🤦🏻‍♀️. Coz ur raise ur voice it doesn’t convince people of ur lies. it’s just a shame that there’s a ton of us educated people that you can’t manipulate hen. N you don’t need to be book smart we are all people smart and you are one lying bastard. Fuckin tattle on the brain, don’t go blaming Janice for rumours etc we all fathom that tit out ourselves and how dare you say that cancer doesn’t define that woman. The scheme and dwp define you though yah fat cow. Somecunt get an intervention before she completely obliterates the precious minds of they two kids. Fuckin menace to society. Ugly bastard
I’m confused who’s Janice? What’s Happened?

Thank you for the welcome. duck knows what I got banned for existing and am not one of her clapping seals at the circus of the life she leads. 🙄
Same as the rest of us then lol I think I’m banned too 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
Just going to throw this one out there… does anyone remember Lillian from shameless ? If you know you know ha ha

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Imagine screaming at poor Janice she’s not in care when she is then bringing cancer into it , rather than lie I’d say absolutely zilch on the subject , we know you don’t have a sister Rosemarie , we know she’s not with said imaginary sister coz if she was it would be so easy for you to go over there at any given time day or night just to show us all how stupid we are , your form in your whole tik tok “ career “ has been to put up evidence to show “ trolls “ and “ bullies “ how wonderful you are and how stupid they are but this time you can’t produce because you’re categorically lying , guess we will have to wait until your next scheduled visit

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Scunnered what Rosie done to Jane from central station. She’s 1 evil vile girl & her poor kids she does nothing with them ever. She picks on everyone but when the tables turn she does not like it 1 bit! A taste of her own medicine. Constantly contradicts herself. what she doesn’t like done to her is what she’s always doing to others. Vile person.

Imagine screaming at poor Janice she’s not in care when she is then bringing cancer into it , rather than lie I’d say absolutely zilch on the subject , we know you don’t have a sister Rosemarie , we know she’s not with said imaginary sister coz if she was it would be so easy for you to go over there at any given time day or night just to show us all how stupid we are , your form in your whole tik tok “ career “ has been to put up evidence to show “ trolls “ and “ bullies “ how wonderful you are and how stupid they are but this time you can’t produce because you’re categorically lying , guess we will have to wait until your next scheduled visit
Did this happen today? Is that the woman who was on live with jade frati? I think bush has blocked me

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.