Rosie Bush #4 Naming plooks, and taking down tattle...Bush the dosser is awfy rattled.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d never heard of this beast before, but just seen @BespokeBiatch talking about her on the Mario thread. Had a quick look. Jesus. What a moose. Gonna have a look through her old TikTok’s. I need someone new to hate watch 👍

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Well , this Janice has lied about having cancer twice , and Janice old neighbour use to look after her and it was found out she was lying to have cancer! Took all the money and fucked off , I believe it’s maunhaesing she suffering from!! Don’t know what to believe with Tik tok it’s seriously warped

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Ma wee pal @menopausalmargrit just told me over on the mario thread that I got a shout out on tik tok last night from our good friend Rosie, does anyone know where? I can’t keep up with all the accounts she has.

Canny believe I got a shoutout and didn’t even need to phone George Bowie on a Saturday night for it 🤪

I’d never heard of this beast before, but just seen @BespokeBiatch talking about her on the Mario thread. Had a quick look. Jesus. What a moose. Gonna have a look through her old TikTok’s. I need someone new to hate watch 👍
Get back in yer ain lain!! 😂❤

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Wait Janice is lying about cancer??? This is aw going mental a don’t know wits going on anymore 😂

Reactions: 6
Wait Janice is lying about cancer??? This is aw going mental a don’t know wits going on anymore 😂
Well apparently he old neighbour said she a vile and lies constantly said she had cancer years ago , and it was terminal then , she had ear cancer , nose cancer , now brain tumour , that’s ment to be in active

• Wow
Reactions: 3
He's called Thomas. Banned from Facebook so went to Tik Tok him & Rosie done lives together many months ago don't know what happened, but like everyone she's in contact with they tend to leave her
He bad mouthed rosie in a live and she went off her nut and they fell out

Reactions: 1
Well , this Janice has lied about having cancer twice , and Janice old neighbour use to look after her and it was found out she was lying to have cancer! Took all the money and fucked off , I believe it’s maunhaesing she suffering from!! Don’t know what to believe with Tik tok it’s seriously warped
Do we have proof of this , you were in the dark about who Janice was earlier and now you know all this , can you point the rest of us to this evidence please , don’t want to be backing wrong horses

Reactions: 11
Do we have proof of this , you were in the dark about who Janice was earlier and now you know all this , can you point the rest of us to this evidence please , don’t want to be backing wrong horses
What's Janice's account

Scunnered what Rosie done to Jane from central station. She’s 1 evil vile girl & her poor kids she does nothing with them ever. She picks on everyone but when the tables turn she does not like it 1 bit! A taste of her own medicine. Constantly contradicts herself. what she doesn’t like done to her is what she’s always doing to others. Vile person.
What did she do to baby Jane?

Reactions: 2
Am sorry but a don’t believe Janice is lying and a think it’s bogging for them to be spouting about it

Exactly, also all this drama Rosie will be hamming up the victim card.

Reactions: 3
I was in the live, watched it , don’t quote me on it am only writing what I heard on the live I don’t know Janice I just know what was said in the live , but surly Rosie wouldn’t go live and call her out without proof?

Scunnered what Rosie done to Jane from central station. She’s 1 evil vile girl & her poor kids she does nothing with them ever. She picks on everyone but when the tables turn she does not like it 1 bit! A taste of her own medicine. Constantly contradicts herself. what she doesn’t like done to her is what she’s always doing to others. Vile person.
What did she do to Jane from Central Station?

I was in the live, watched it , don’t quote me on it am only writing what I heard on the live I don’t know Janice I just know what was said in the live , but surly Rosie wouldn’t go live and call her out without proof?
Ahhh ok so it’s all coming from Rosie if she had proof she’d have produced it at the time of her ranting she always does , sounds like a vendetta for her exposing the truth about Zara

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.