Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sam0206

Chatty Member
Guys...let's not become as paranoid as Rosie and start turning on each other. At the end of the day, we all know what she's really like. If she's sent "spies" in here then so what, we have nothing to hide. Just don't reply to comments or post comments about random people then we'll be good 😊 we can't let her think we have any weaknesses this is how they break us 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Briar_rose

VIP Member
See, if we were proper scumbags we'd be asking for her address and outing it online so we can go to her door, but we obviously care more about the fact her Weans need to stay there than she does.

She's pure pond life.

I seen someone on her videos claiming she commented on here and got banned. Did ye aye? 🤦‍♀️🤣 Back to the cabbage patch ye go.

Also, her claim about she doesn't care if we sl@g her, just when we drag innocent people into it

What, like the way poor Chantelle got caught in your vindictive crosshairs? Very good.

The Venn diagram for the things Rosie moans about tattle doing, and the things Rosie does is a fucking circle.

• Heart
I've been off most of the day but just seen her videos about @Tiredgranny72 I swear to god I'm raging. Her comments are switched off 🤬🤬🤬🤬. I've never met @Tiredgranny72 but she seems like a truly lovely woman so for that mutant piece of fraudulent garbage to be bringing her down boils my piss. Us tattlers stay together. Enjoy your tik tok tik tok Rosie as everyone is sussing you right out. The enablers who pander down to you are also getting fed up. Actual mutant of a lassie. I'm glad Blairs fine as she couldn't tie his shoelaces. Absolute boot of a lassie... And aye I'd say it to yer face with full Rentokill suit on.

• Heart

BespokeBiatch

VIP Member
Ma wee pal @menopausalmargrit just told me over on the mario thread that I got a shout out on tik tok last night from our good friend Rosie, does anyone know where? I can’t keep up with all the accounts she has.

Canny believe I got a shoutout and didn’t even need to phone George Bowie on a Saturday night for it 🤪

I’d never heard of this beast before, but just seen @BespokeBiatch talking about her on the Mario thread. Had a quick look. Jesus. What a moose. Gonna have a look through her old TikTok’s. I need someone new to hate watch 👍
Get back in yer ain lain!! 😂❤

• Haha

weegin12

Chatty Member
Thanks very much Granny loves ye all but I'm having a wee break from TT and Tattle. I dunno what kinda game she's playing but it's not for me. Her wee drama llamas hanging on her every action. I'm too old for her shit. I hope she changes and starts being a mother instead of trying to dominate social media . It's funny 1 of her arse lickers said they hope my grandkids are proud of me. Instead of Rosie why aren't you being a mother. Just shows you 🤷‍♀️ . Thanks for a blast might come back might not. Its not a departure lounge but I feel I need to let yous know cos u were all amazing to me. And @Miss Diana Ross you keep being strong and let no cunt stand on your ties. Granny loves ye. I'll be watching 💃💃💃💃🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹❤❤❤❤❤
Aww no granny 😢😢 please don’t stay away too long. Ignore those god Damn idiots! Look after yourself ❤❤❤❤❤

• Heart

Allabootthathoose

rosie what happened to the couple of hundred people AT BARE MINIMUM you says wis coming for us all 😭😭😭😭 aw cany cope she is honestly a brass neck

• Haha

Lrkn27

VIP Member
Naw not at all I just have morals regardless the kids are still getting mentioned , what is it if someone doesn’t agree with you , there against you what are you 15 😂😂😂😂
u were wanting to talk about if someone has cancer or not earlier 😂 now u have found “morals” 🥴🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart

MountainThyme

VIP Member
I dont understand why she doesn't goto the fucking doctors to get some cream or acne antibiotics for them(if needed). Its specifically in the areas shes constantly fingering.

Forgot, she doesnt like scrounging for prescriptions...

XfdcnaI.png

• Haha

Jinxyroo

Chatty Member
I honestly don’t understand how even the most basic of these children needs can be seen as being met , I’m a single parent my kids have no additional needs , I work and I wouldn’t have the time to sit on lives daily and nightly I can’t even sit down and have a heart to heart catch up on the phone with my nearest and dearest unless they are in bed asleep coz you can guarantee it will get interrupted then I feel like a bad mum for not being 100% focused on what they are asking for or talking about , I’m often hanging up loads of washing at 11pm and tidying up and organising to make the next day easier for us all to be where we need to be , I just can’t fathom the absolute disregard for the parental responsibility, we all can’t be arsed at times , we are all knackered but we do it coz our kids are our life

• Heart

gimme5mama

Chatty Member
Things are getting a bit nuts now . Can that screenshot be deleted ? Not sure how things work on here regarding deleting posts . There’s been all this talk about a sister that let Rosie be sa and now a picture up of the apparent sister . Surely that’s not allowed . There must be hundreds of people reading this and this woman in the picture has been put on here , I know if that was me I’d be livid , especially with the claims she turns a blind eye to sexual assault. This could cause all sorts of problems for that woman with her friends & family and also employers . It just feels like we’re playing right in to Bush’s hands x

Lrkn27

VIP Member
I am off out now. If anybody wants to batter me i will be in Glasgow City Centre for a day out 😘

• Haha

bushisbush

She’s enlisting the others 🥴 they only read negatives on here not the positive stuff drives me mad. You think people on tik tok don’t bitch? As someone said on Rosie’s live. Tattle bitch online tik tokers come to your house trying to fight you! Madness
she thrives off of people coming to her door and getting her wee army to start a hate campaign on whoever she’s arguing with, the bush is so bothered by tattle because she has so many scummy secrets that she’s shared to frenemies that she is absolutely fucking terrified will make their way onto here and that’s a fact!!! But most folk if naw all on here are normal folk who don’t want to see bad for yi Rosie we just want you to start being a proper maw like your weans deserve! Stop all the tiktok bullshit and trying to get validation from complete strangers on the internet and put the energy into becoming a better person! Naw screaming at your wean to disappear cause you wanty dress up as a jobby and beg people for gifts online!

• Heart

Lillybee2020

VIP Member
She really thinks she’s doing something big doesn’t she 🤣
How about you put all this energy trying to take Tattle down into being a mum.
And the wee private group isn’t going to achieve anything, you’re wasting your time and the time of your scabby wee minions.

• Heart
  • Haha

Slowpoker

VIP Member
Has she just been sat on live with the camera facing a wall or something?

new announcement 👆🏼

Last edited:

Slowpoker

VIP Member

Banned and taken out the leader board for getting her dildo out on a live. If use watch anything Iv posted watch this reaction. I'm off to bed now ✌🏼

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Angry

Allabootthathoose

She’s clearly got her plants in this thread too trying to get friendly , some comments on here today don’t make sense , too many questions a few inconsistencies in comments

So glad somebody said this because I was thinking the same!! Few rats in the thread today it seems 🤡