Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MaterialGowrl

Rosie has said the past she will say Z is away to her "sisters" which is really respite. No one can blame her for needing a break but why lie after telling the truth? Also Z doesn't understand but to put all that blame on her about T when Rosie is always drinking or is/was up taking gear. Also inviting all these randoms people into her house, the threats she's had to her and the house it must be taking a toll on the lad.
Now she's gonna play victim despite he going on half assumptions about this Janice woman people sre now accusing her of lying about being ill with no basis other than Rosie screaming her head off.

Rosie at least on this thread we've heard and seen with our own eyes and ears what we talk about.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11

Babybail93

VIP Member
I’d never heard of this beast before, but just seen @BespokeBiatch talking about her on the Mario thread. Had a quick look. Jesus. What a moose. Gonna have a look through her old TikTok’s. I need someone new to hate watch 👍

• Heart
  • Haha

Briar_rose

VIP Member
Definitely didn’t say anything about the appearance of anyone I’ve screenshot, or have I ever even slagged of Rosie’s appearance , the screenshot is definitely her sister, Rosie is claiming we’re picking on random people? Haven’t seen her sister being picked on. Everyone has agreed that the woman in the screenshot is her sister and looks like rosie. Nobody has claimed the lassie has done anything
Someone literally said she had the "Same humongous nose**beak" as Rosie.
Rosie was on saying we're slagging innocent people, which is exactly what that is doing.

Exactly. She's done nothing, and she's getting screenshot and slagged 🤷‍♀️

Jinxyroo

Chatty Member
I’m going to assume the supporting home wreckers is targeted at Diane , walking talking shite speeling contradiction you are bushwhacker

laynelo_

VIP Member
Just saw one of her wee minging minions has said that if you don’t have content on your profile that’s why you get blocked from the lives🤣😂 These people are sick in the heed, spend aw day on tiktok lives.

The irony of Rosie slagging people being on here, I maybe spend maybe 2 hours max a day on Tattle but I don’t use basically any social media unless it’s my burner accounts. And I certainly do not sit on my arse all day arguing way cunts on live either.

Allabootthathoose

Surprised shes no phoned police Scotland demanding they get aw our ip addresses 🤣🤣🤣 its worrying how deluded shes getting these days worse than usual 🤣

• Haha

gimme5mama

Chatty Member
If that’s the state of her hair for everyone to see , greasy , flaky and just totally bogging , can you imagine what her “ downstairs “ looks like 🤢🤢🤢🤢 sorry tattlers I’ve actually made myself sick with this mental image 🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Haha

Slowpoker

VIP Member
Let's keep the topic on Rosie, thread could be closed. Far too many new members trying to take off topic.
I bet that's their plan 👀

This is true but also the (irony) it’s Tattle and we are all entitled to our opinion and it involves Rosie and it’s gossip! There been allegations made and if it was Rosie we wouldn’t think twice
The statement you made wasn't about Rosie so it's irrelevant. Obviously if it was about her we'd talk about her but it's not 😂

Spanor511

VIP Member
Aw Naw. She’s no just said on live you can’t tell where the extensions start 🤣🤣🤣 Bush your bowl cut goes right round your napper. Then those stupid looking extensions coming all down her back. Aw I’m howling here. Maw wonder Dugheed goes to some wee shop in the gallowgate now. £500 for that. Terri must be used to taking the cunt out the gypsies. This is next level.

• Haha
I feel sorry for everyone she has shat on , and for the vulnerable folk in her comments constantly hyping her up , oh your the best Rosie, your amazing, Rosie wake-up your the issue!! You have a majorly problem with attachment!! You attach yourself to anything then once they don’t fit into your agenda you call them out for being a snake! Turn everyone against them, I think there’s is a word for that , oh yes it’s a NARCISSIST

• Heart

gossipgirl765

Chatty Member
Rosie loved tattle last year? When everyone was kissing her arse? Now that people see through her suddenly tattle life needs to be banned? Doesn’t work like that unfortunately 🤷🏼‍♀️

Jinxyroo

Chatty Member
Well , this Janice has lied about having cancer twice , and Janice old neighbour use to look after her and it was found out she was lying to have cancer! Took all the money and fucked off , I believe it’s maunhaesing she suffering from!! Don’t know what to believe with Tik tok it’s seriously warped
Do we have proof of this , you were in the dark about who Janice was earlier and now you know all this , can you point the rest of us to this evidence please , don’t want to be backing wrong horses

laynelo_

VIP Member
I really can’t grasp the concept of spending money on strangers online just to be on top of some meaningless leaderboard. They might as well be sending their savings to a Nigerian prince

• Haha

gossipgirl765

Chatty Member
So that’s me she’s talked about today, slowpoker, tired granny and other people all in one day 🥳

We all got a shout out by a big Glasgow celebrity. Don’t think I’ll sleep tonight with happiness.

• Haha

Jinxyroo

Chatty Member
Glad I fell asleep early last night , @Tiredgranny72 look after yourself we will miss your banter hope you come back , @Slowpoker thanks for translating some of the madness to me last night lol , can’t believe I’ve been in Rosie threads since the very beginning and even I got lost 🤣🤣🤣 …… bloody morals as an insult 🤣🤣 you’re over here sitting with us gossip boy

• Haha

thisisnotmyrealnamex

Chatty Member
If I was true about z then why doesn't she swap with hur sister so t can go to the sisters and she can spend time with z because its easier to deal with t and she can't go out and get drunk I would be doing everything I could to spend time with both my kids she's full of 💩💩💩
THIS IS WHAT I DONT GET!? why does poor Z have to get papped to the sisters when rosie has this special bed for her? so what does she sleep on at her sisters? should the sister no be getting half the money to fund this shit? Rosie we need more info hen. My head hurts

gossipgirl765

Chatty Member
Anyone else thought that the hairdresser was sick of hearing Rosie talk 🤣 she seemed so uninterested in Rosie 😂🤷🏼‍♀️ Think she was glad to see the back of her lol

• Haha