Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jinxyroo

Chatty Member
Had to go and look at her granny video there , what’s with the narrative of constantly painting herself as a wee girl to make it more extreme for her bullying agenda … yer no a “ lassie “ , yer a woman , a mother , someone who should know better
She also does this when she takes men on and can’t back herself plays the picking on a woman card when it’s her that can’t and won’t shut up , gie yerself peace hen

• Heart
Reactions: 15

MaterialGowrl

Let's keep the topic on Rosie, thread could be closed. Far too many new members trying to take off topic.

Jinxyroo

Chatty Member
All the hysteria and screeching from bushwhacker over the last 12 hours just makes me believe more that Z is defo in care , people who lie can’t control how many octaves their voice jumps up and look at the videos posted on here when she denies to Janice she isn’t in care … only dogs can hear that octave correctly , she’s Lying , she’s 100% lying and if she wasn’t we all know she’d have went out of her way to prove she wasn’t by now coz that’s the bush way

• Heart

sam0206

Chatty Member
Hey guys just on my tea break, been at work since 7am and only get a quick 10 mins...have we been taken down yet??? Any reports of mass reporting??? And also Rosie...don't slag our granny off! We might be bored housewives with nothing better to do than gossip but we have morals and respect for our elders. We slag you cos your broadcasting publicly how much of a shit mum and person you are, you're leaving yourself open to it!

• Heart

lolla83

Only just caught up on todays drama. So she post a video of Z to prove she has her all that money and couldn't buy the wean a safe trampoline 😒. Says her son doesn't want to be here so instead of spending quality time with him making sure he's OK she spends her full day playing a TT game! PLEASE go look after your kids

Reactions: 14

weegin12

Chatty Member
Too much to recap 😂
Just caught up on it all tonight maaaan ffs.

I dont think anyone should respond to any specific username call outs/reply with personal circumstances. (Just in my opinion)

Just think it turns into being a circus on here, but each to their own. :giggle:
its hard not to when we are slated for having decency and being concerned for her children. Silly cunts need to realise my daughter was non verbal for along time her bullshit worries me! I only hope Z is not there and btw Rosie I will fucking say it to your face one mother of an autistic child to another!

• Heart

perkyT1T5

Just going to throw this one out there… does anyone remember Lillian from shameless ? If you know you know ha ha

• Haha

Jinxyroo

Chatty Member
Morning tattlers , well I missed a lot didn’t I !, just read through the last couple of pages and can only say my perception 1. So Zara came home on Thursday night for a quick jump on the trampoline and Rosie’s house has its own outdoor weather different to the rest of Glasgow then went back to the “ sister “ so top ma could sit in the hairdressers 8 hours then thoroughly embarrass herself pissed and coked up again , 2. This one let me be SA that one let me be SA bullshit bullshit bullshit for attention that’s never happened to you or you wouldn’t ever “ joke “ the way you do especially about your own children , 3. You’re absolutely vulgar and that lot laugh at you coz they believe the “ clout “ you bring is powerful I can almost guarantee they discuss you like we do when they hang up 4. Expect Zara Content today or tomorrow it’s visitation day

Last edited:
howdy tattlers right folks dont let her think were slacking here troops there's new folk on this thread cos shes been talking about us last two days still awaiting the show down rosie shes on now slagging steph and tonic cos the other lassies getting gifted by them the jealous just ripps out of her it smells of shite anaw about a no being in care that vid was from first lock down shes full of💩💩 let's not say other folks names on here in less there involved with boggan we dont want to loose our thread sorry playing catch up on a good note managed to avoid the dentist got there and it was shut covid infested happy days let's unite together no pull apart we are a good wee team

PeachArcher

Chatty Member
T is in himself shes just said "a cany leave him in himself past ten" and shes still considering the pub with that guy on live
So they’re apparently being rehoused due to harassment, yet a young teenager with ASN is home alone whilst his Mother is gallivanting and she broadcasts the fact to anyone and everyone?
Fucking shocking.

Allabootthathoose

If a man was sat on a live shouting the same stuff shes shouting about her kids there would be absolute war but its ok why because shes a woman or because she has "autism" honestly vile vile behaviour

MountainThyme

VIP Member
She phoned her work and complained about her for been on tik tok, that’s how she’s not working the now. She went threw a really hard time because of it 🤬
Bush did that?
Was she not the one giving it:
"dont contact the PBs work" (which i agree with)

I swear the hypocrisy and contradictions are fucking endless here.

• Haha

hazza26

Have you ever seen a cunt back track and play down anything as much in all your life!?? Notice in her comments she said it was coz she said she would pump Julie’s son!! Naw Rosie you said that about your own kid! That’s as sick as fuck and I’ll tell you something she needs they kids whipped away coz no sound minded mother would dream of thinking that let alone saying it. She refers to this wee angels like their are subhuman, like they are two fuckin emotionless objects. I’d put a blade in any fucker that referenced my child in that context let alone me ever saying it. She tries to be outrageous and vulgar thinking it’s a personality quirk when in actual fact she is having paedophilic tendencies towards kids. WHY FUCKIN SAY THEY THINGS!? She has went too fuckin far this time. N outing some lassie just to yet again divert away from the words that came out HER fuckin mouth. These threads are about what you say and do Rosie. Read them!.. all your words and actions. She has made me fuckin sick this is sick sick sick as fuck man. Hate that cunt

Friutloopsrus

Nah nah I didn't just hear that woman in her box saying Rosie my son's 17 you can probably do him he's legal ! Wtf and typical Rosie taken the piss out of her daughter's ASN so sad , I'd be heartbroken for my son for someone to take the piss of his ASN it's hard enough for them in this big bad world , let alone a mother taken the piss out of you.

• Wow
  • Angry

Weemaw21

I have tried and failed miserably to avoid this thread.. already lost days possibly now weeks to PB’s Tall Tales…

Had a scan through and haven’t seen anyone mention her TT about the £1100 a month she gets in benefits which I’m assuming she gets her rent and council tax paid on top of that.. just an assumption mind - I’m not clued up on Universal credit.

I’ve a son in his 30’s who has life long difficulties and I’ve been his parent/ unpaid carer his whole life - I’ve worked a full time job and had the added tag of single mum and not once have I thought I’d rather sit on my hole on the dole.

What gets me is, she’s all over TT over sharing her life how many others out there do the exact same thing we don’t see or read about ?

Absolute madness 😳

Lrkn27

VIP Member
This is true but also the (irony) it’s Tattle and we are all entitled to our opinion and it involves Rosie and it’s gossip! There been allegations made and if it was Rosie we wouldn’t think twice

We shouldn’t be passing comments on the woman's health, allegations or not. Shouldn’t really be speaking about someone who has under 10k followers anyways. This is how threads get derailed & closed!

thisisnotmyrealnamex

Chatty Member
See for someone thats reallllly no bothered, shes sure no stopped going on about us. I fell asleep ffs, would hate to see her bothered reaction 🥴🥴🥴

Think we have touched some nerves ladies and gents 🌚

Rosie remember we only go by what we seee on YOUR videos! Get off tiktok if your so bothered about your life being spoke about, its really no hard.

Pls dont though, cos then we will have nothing to talk about 🤥🤥🤥

• Heart

Slowpoker

VIP Member
She's just said she knows where Larkin lives, knows full names and addresses. She knows who spanner is and she just said some absolutely vile things about tired granny that I don't feel needs repeated unless she sees this.

I'm not cutting their faces out because they've laughed about sexual assaulting kids.

• Angry
  • Sick