Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Her wean makes more money than you can dream of… whit yeh oan about!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣💀💀💀
first stephanie burke ,skye thomson, that kerry girl that cant get out her bed then danielle carter, jenna mcintyre, james mac and that ttn guy, bigbrovweebro and canzo, sarah louise, heather stefntonic, scotty mcblack ,starkispence, ella frost, chelsey the liverpool trans girl,lorna grace, littlest chicken,purple haired woman cant remember her name, debbie coyle ,wee prim and her partner, rangers mummy, allana blanco, blair and chantelle sure there is more

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17

Jinxyroo

Chatty Member
Just clicked into jades live and Rosie came on and said I just said to Tyler watch your sister who doesn’t live here while I speak …. Ummm she just told Janice in the live earlier Tyler is so scared of his sister he wants to unalive himself and that’s why she’s at her “ sisters” but now she’s home and Tyler is fine to be alone with her …… fucking wake up people

Slowpoker

VIP Member
I obviously spent too much time off this today because Janice Jane and Jade have been running a mock too many J names to keep up 😂. Not to piss on anyone's fun but we need to be careful taking this off the app and making tiktok accounts dedicated to it. One of the rules is not to take it off the app. Probably need to be careful talking about small accounts too we've been warned before.

Slowpoker

VIP Member
She was saying earlier the VIP member she spoke to told her that if she goes private and doesn't make money off tiktok we would need to stop talking about her. No even an hour later she's live begging for gifts with James!

• Haha

Nick86

Fs honestly I can’t even get mad at the bush cause it’s that funny 😆 so she’s posted this morning about go on to a bully site (fucking laughable she bullies every single person who goes near her) and anonymously support home wreckers, liars and bullies 🤣🤣🤣FS! since when did miss moral fucking compass forget all the people she’s supported who are the biggest dregs in society and then slanders and bullies others cause she’s big mad bush - I would happily say this to your face Rosie but luckily for you I don’t associate with scum like you but wee word of advice you had an account on here and were quite happy when it suited you but now people are seeing you for what you are and why the fuck do people ask these muppets for fucking birthday shout outs wtf is that about why would anyone want a fucking shoutout from a dole scrounging c**t sorry rant over but she boils my blood!!!

• Haha

MaterialGowrl

Rosie thinking she's some justice warrior but continues to be friends and go live to get peoples money with someone who is openly racist and transphobic... I'm going to keep being this up you hypocrite. Tell the people about your blackface logo you thought was brilliant

Reactions: 16
Morning everyone hows are yous all this wonderful day, tbh i was a little bit terrified that there would be no more tattle this morning when i woke up 😂😂😂 now lets drop the bombshell for bushcake this morning since she will be reading, bushcake did you see the ip address i put on other thread can you please look at thr back of you’re modem please haha it was you’re own ip address thats how close we use to be, ya big fat hairy child abusing rat

• Haha
  • Wow

Lrkn27

VIP Member
Rosie absolutely livid that Stefntonic are in jades live gifting her so she beats rosie 😂 so in true rosie fashion she resorts to her usual chucking insults about 😂 rattled!

• Haha

Lrkn27

VIP Member
She can call this a bully site all she likes. Fact is we comment on what she puts out there so if she doesn’t want spoke about then she should acting like the big riddy that she is 😊 and as for supporting homewreckers etc she supported the beasty tweets sent by the PB 🤦🏻‍♀️ All her wee moronic followers clapping like seals in the comments 🥴

Miss Diana Ross

Thanks very much Granny loves ye all but I'm having a wee break from TT and Tattle. I dunno what kinda game she's playing but it's not for me. Her wee drama llamas hanging on her every action. I'm too old for her shit. I hope she changes and starts being a mother instead of trying to dominate social media . It's funny 1 of her arse lickers said they hope my grandkids are proud of me. Instead of Rosie why aren't you being a mother. Just shows you 🤷‍♀️ . Thanks for a blast might come back might not. Its not a departure lounge but I feel I need to let yous know cos u were all amazing to me. And @Miss Diana Ross you keep being strong and let no cunt stand on your ties. Granny loves ye. I'll be watching 💃💃💃💃🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹❤❤❤❤❤

Thanks my wee granny 🥺❤ Here I’m so proud to call you my adopted granny and I bloody love ye sqilllliiiioooooonnnnnsss (I just made that word up I think? 🤔) but seriously, keep that head up, keep the inhalers close by, you got this 🙌🏽👊🏽💪🏽 ❤😘🌹❤

• Heart
Reactions: 15

Slowpoker

VIP Member
She’s just replied to someone on that video saying that we don’t care about her weans 😂 how does she work that one out? that’s why most people don’t like her cos of how she parents and acts as a mother 😂 the weans are lovely well mannered weans, no one has a bad word to say about them. it’s YOU we have the problem with no yer kids?!
SHE DOESNT CARE ABOUT HER OWN KIDS 😭😭😭

Rosie bush #5, Kids where? Hairs a scare, doxxing innocent people & we don't care.

👆🏼Title suggestion

• Heart
  • Haha

Ollychipsab

Does anyone actually care if Rosie found out who they are? A couldn’t care less if anyone found out who I am a would say any of this shit to her face 😂 no problem 😂 she obv thinks we are all wee daft cretins, you’ve no clueeee doll

• Haha
  • Heart

Briar_rose

VIP Member
Why are they all like "I've got screenshots for ye"

As if this is a masonic lodge and ye need a secret handshake to see what's being written 😭🤣

That colour is awful on her, washes out her skin, makes her look ready for the mortician 😭

• Haha

Friutloopsrus

never really gave her a chance to argue back and blocked her
Lovely woman that Rosie , get aff tik tok clean your house clean your act up , pay for therapy for your children and be a fucking mum no a bum , this woman really really is horid.

Cancer doesn't divine you ? Sorry neither does autism that Rosie clearly has stated many times she has , autism doesn't devine you nor does it it make you the absolute scum bag she is.

• Heart

Jinxyroo

Chatty Member
I will never believe the bush / smack love in is genuine , you don’t go blaming people for unalive attempts to declaring love , somethings coming 👀