Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Allabootthathoose

Oh look tattlelife still intact imagine that? 😅 as for being a "fan" dont delude yourself hen its just funny watching somebody losing at life when they deserve it 🤣🤣 was actually dying laughing during that live does she even hear wit comes out out mouth at this point?? Hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Allabootthathoose

There shes playing the "if i top myself" card 😭 people in her comments need to come read these threads for themselves and see we are not taking just bits and twisting stuff litereally showing exactly what she posts and says yet were all twisting it. Its really grinding her gears that she can't control whats being said she'll say anything to get people on side now

• Heart
Reactions: 12

Allabootthathoose

Is she delusional you would think it was all our fault she doesn’t have her kids faws out wae everycunt but we are rats aye nb doll take ownership of your own actions

Were just all "faceless shitebag bastards" apparently 🤡🤣 faceless is better than having the million scabby faces shes showing 🤣🤣

Big bad rosie bush hoose like the big brother set but were the shitebags fucking CLOWNNNNN 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

• Haha

Lrkn27

VIP Member
She's just said she knows where Larkin lives, knows full names and addresses. She knows who spanner is and she just said some absolutely vile things about tired granny that I don't feel needs repeated unless she sees this.

I'm not cutting their faces out because they've laughed about sexual assaulting kids.
I look forward to a visit then 😊

• Haha

gimme5mama

Chatty Member
Big Bush is definitely rattled 😂😂 I can only watch her in very small doses , she actually makes me heave . I’ve not seen one bad thing written about those weans . It’s clear she’s not a good Mum and the comments on her Tik Toks saying she’s a great Mum and she’s beautiful must come from people that have lost touch with with reality . She really does think she’s a celebrity and a looker 😂😂 it’s cringe worthy . Big beasty Bush licking her crusty lips and staring in to the camera trying to look sexy is one of the funniest things I’ve ever seen . Total hound , ugly , smelly , shit maw and rotten to the core , no wonder we’re all jealous eh 😂😂😂 x

• Sick
  • Heart

Friutloopsrus

And has for defending sticking up for this absolute beast of a woman hahahhaha don't make me laugh her day will come it has to surely no beast can continue the way she does ha ha ha 😂 and beasts in her comment section defending vulgar behaviour. I will continue to watch and report you Rosie and one day you will fall and no one will help you back up you deserve to be on the gutter you absolute beastttttttt !! Meant to have your daughter but sitting on tik tok for some sort of validation , I maybe on this thread waiting for you to fall but the I'm also a parent to my kids but the thing is I parent them and shape them for the future, shelter them from things they do not need to know or understand what do you do fill your kids life's with tramua , sexual abuse , sexual explotation , treat your daughter like a money maker who the fuck would be jealous of you have a look at yourself beast 😳😂😂😂😂

Allabootthathoose

Its the "love you" to mr smack i cant take like wasnt this the guy who drove you to pop 4 pregabs and lose the nut then he laughed about it? Or is the Bush getting very confused who shes fell out with and why 🤡🤡

• Haha

PeachArcher

Chatty Member
You seen this peach?
Lol ffs, wee minions running about under faceless profiles, screenshotting other faceless profiles…what a life they lead whilst Rosie is living it up getting her hair done.

At this point I may as well just hand myself in 🤣

• Haha

MountainThyme

VIP Member
This is 🤯

At the end of the day, if Janice has lied, or not... there was always going to be speculation on here regarding Z being in care because she is literally never at home with Rosie (from what what we can spectate). Rosie spends all her days and nights on TikTok... So saying that this women started the rumour alone is clutching.

Still fucking idiot if she's lied and made up shit about a video.

If Z is staying at her sisters.. when is she even going over to visit her? Whole thing reeks.

Lillylove

If I was true about z then why doesn't she swap with hur sister so t can go to the sisters and she can spend time with z because its easier to deal with t and she can't go out and get drunk I would be doing everything I could to spend time with both my kids she's full of 💩💩💩

• Heart

Lrkn27

VIP Member
Lol

look at all us getting suspicious ohhh everyone this could be Rosie’s Alias account 😂 yeah your right let’s keep it on the “person” in question
Take your own advice then & stop trying to de-rail a thread.

• Haha

sam0206

Chatty Member
I feel like shes actually really lonely and desperate for some really good decent friends in her life but she's far too controlling, needy and jealous to have any long lasting friendships. You see the way she turns on people she's friends with so quickly she goes in to a total rage over nothing. It's sad because she has 2 weans who would fulfil a lot of her loneliness, if she spent the time with them like we've said all along she would be a totally different person

Muchbee

VIP Member
She’s clearly got her plants in this thread too trying to get friendly , some comments on here today don’t make sense , too many questions a few inconsistencies in comments
They're sticking out like a sore thumb eh? I'm not interacting with anyone I'm not familiar with for now😂

Friutloopsrus

Talking about snorting lines of her child's forehead wtf that's not even funny and that topless man in her box is acting likes it's the funniest thing ever to be said bunch of wrong ones absolute wrong one ,who can enable this woman who watches and actually agrees that this is remotely funny wtf ! She's a disaster and yes I will watch this disaster until her day comes and her days are numbered !

• Angry

Briar_rose

VIP Member
Defo a shit show.

There's tons of accounts newer than Rosie's plooks showing up, and they're all welcome but if people are coming with the impression that this place is a free for all like she's painted, it's gonna get a bit mental 🤦‍♀️

• Heart

thisisnotmyrealnamex

Chatty Member
Cany deal with the clawing at the back of her extensions then eating with the same hand 🤢🤢 She said Grace came to see her and she gave her a hug and said she think she smelled

This is Rosie that washes btw

Rosie watch this live back and please tell me why u think ANYONE is jealous of you, you are MINGING mate x

• Sick