Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Briar_rose

VIP Member
Nahhhh has she honestly made a video slagging someone for not being able to watch Weans cos they're on the internet too much 😭😭😭😭😭😭

I cannot cope. What a raging hypocrite. 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

Jinxyroo

Chatty Member
Anyone get their door booted in by the take tattle down team in the early hours …., nah me neither

• Haha

PeachArcher

Chatty Member
I'm not going to lie guys I had to come off this last night I was so distressed and felt sick to my stomach after hearing what she said about those kids. I didn't even manage to screen record it all but please take my word for it. She went into detail about having sex with both of them and how her son would love it. She even offered to wake him up to see. I feel so so sick. I have tears in my eyes even repeating this.
I only saw what was put on here and that was enough to turn my stomach.

I think there was confusion in that chat RE locations. I’m the one from Motherwell, as I have stated many times (expecting a slagging of my own lol). I’ll stand by any comment I have made on anything that has been put on a public platform.

I’m not ashamed of the morals and values my opinions are built on, the experiences I’ve had to learn from, so not sure what they hope to gain by ‘exposing’ me. What, as someone who advocates for vulnerable women and children? As someone who shut down the real life acquaintance of Rosie’s who came on here and crossed a line by talking about having videos and getting their social worker friend to photograph their files? How fucking ridiculous.

I can guarantee if anyone came to my door they would find themselves punted straight into the Strathy loch then carted to the Windmillhill Street cells.

• Heart

Lrkn27

VIP Member
So many new members on this thread asking whats what & whos who 🤯 read the previous threads 🥴😂

cheers Rosie for the influx of people 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

teddywoo

Just seems to fishy .. am all for talking about the drama queen Rosie , but this Janice surely you can be terminal for five years? Ear nose cancer , then a brain tumour?
Unless you are a medical professional I don’t think it’s appropriate to comment on anything of that nature. It’s not a subject to gossip about. Just like the person wanting to “steal” Rosies Social work information, it’s boggin behaviour.

sam0206

Chatty Member
I just cant get over the sexual remarks she makes about her children its just so so wrong and from a supposed mother as well. How can anyone give her the time of day, Terry doing her hair, other ones sending her wax melts, the ones sitting laughing with her on lives then all the absolute losers in her comments telling her shes a good mother!!! They're all just as sick as she is. There's no way they don't know what's being said, I barely watch her lives but I know what she's saying. Imagine if she got with one of those guys shes always flirting with on lives, has him round her house with T up stairs and she's joking to the guy about sexual abuse with her own child! How does she know the guy actually wants her and isn't there to do something to her kid as she's leading everyone to believe that's the kind of sick stuff she does. She's vile so so vile! I dont know the true story with Z but social services are definitely failing T! If they've taken one for neglect or abuse why haven't they taken both! The proof of it all is right there infront of them! And what's even more worrying is that she's so happy to put all this on display...what's happening when the lives end and we aren't watching

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 19

hazza26

The usual from big pan face… shouting and bawling 🤦🏻‍♀️. Coz ur raise ur voice it doesn’t convince people of ur lies. it’s just a shame that there’s a ton of us educated people that you can’t manipulate hen. N you don’t need to be book smart we are all people smart and you are one lying bastard. Fuckin tattle on the brain, don’t go blaming Janice for rumours etc we all fathom that shit out ourselves and how dare you say that cancer doesn’t define that woman. The scheme and dwp define you though yah fat cow. Somecunt get an intervention before she completely obliterates the precious minds of they two kids. Fuckin menace to society. Ugly bastard

• Heart

Friutloopsrus

So that’s me she’s talked about today, slowpoker, tired granny and other people all in one day 🥳

We all got a shout out by a big Glasgow celebrity. Don’t think I’ll sleep tonight with happiness.
She is really rattled , funny she makes a video insinuating that a gran on tattle can't take her grandchildren because she is on "tattle" however it's Rosie's job as a mother to have her children majority of the time but instead she yells at one to stay in a room the other one no where to be seen , or she's steaming drunk trying to make small talk with a taxi driver , roll about McDonald's floor , sit on tik tok daily for hours some times dressed as a joobie or a willy she can't be judging no one surely no ? And also she doesn't know said Grann in question I don't think Double standards much 🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Haha

browneyedgirl71

Rosie.. the way YOU describe ‘the Tattlers’ is how we describe you. Horrible. Harrassing. Whats the common denominator?

YOU

When a narcissist describes others they are actually describing themselves. Think about that.

Look at your life, your ‘relationships’. Clean your bloody house and learn to cook and give those kids the bare minimum they deserve.

WHY are you even on TikTok? Really? Go a month without it. Dare you. You thrive on the drama, the fake ‘fans’.

I’m far from perfect but I will never treat people or myself the way you do Rosie Bush. Get a hold of yourself.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

Jinxyroo

Chatty Member
She’s clearly got her plants in this thread too trying to get friendly , some comments on here today don’t make sense , too many questions a few inconsistencies in comments

Slowpoker

VIP Member
This was actually distressing to watch but I screen recorded it because it's absolutely sick. She's just said that everyone here can't believe Z is in care & think it's shocking. No we can believe that, we don't think it's shocking. Those kids would be better off as far away from her as possible.

• Wow
  • Angry

Friutloopsrus

If I was pumping t he would be happier than be is right now , Zara begged her dad not leave because I was sexually assaulting her , tattle talk shit about my weans but I can't do it back , hahahaha Rosie Doll your a fucking beast no one on this thread would dare utter the absolute vulgar beasty words come out your mouth you minging minging woman and the 3 in the box egging her on sexual explotation your thing fucking minging.

• Sick
  • Angry

Nick86

Long time lurker on this thread and I just can’t with this fucking bampot!
Every time one of her fucking pages comes up i could launch my phone - honestly Rosie see as a parent who has 2 autistic kids I could fucking high five your fucking face you weapon and btw go look up the word hypocrite you quite gladly call out every c**t and then have the audacity to talk about tattle how about all us tattlers report you to the dole office ya scrounging ratbag!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 17

Lrkn27

VIP Member
She must be making a small fortune of these lives, she has been on it constant 🤦🏻‍♀️ Imagine sitting there thinking i will shove £20 in TT & gift the likes of Big Bush & James Smack 😂 i would rather wipe my arse with the £20 note!

• Haha
Reactions: 17