Rosie Bush #4 Naming plooks, and taking down tattle...Bush the dosser is awfy rattled.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rosie loved tattle last year? When everyone was kissing her arse? Now that people see through her suddenly tattle life needs to be banned? Doesn’t work like that unfortunately 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 11
Just seems to fishy .. am all for talking about the drama queen Rosie , but this Janice surely you can be terminal for five years? Ear nose cancer , then a brain tumour?
No idea about other peoples illnesses cancer is too big a word to gossip about plus she’s a small account we have had warnings for discussing these before we need to stay on topic ie the bush

Reactions: 10
Just seems to fishy .. am all for talking about the drama queen Rosie , but this Janice surely you can be terminal for five years? Ear nose cancer , then a brain tumour?
Unless you are a medical professional I don’t think it’s appropriate to comment on anything of that nature. It’s not a subject to gossip about. Just like the person wanting to “steal” Rosies Social work information, it’s boggin behaviour.

Reactions: 20
Let's keep the topic on Rosie, thread could be closed. Far too many new members trying to take off topic.

Reactions: 15
Yeah let’s stop adding names lol I’m getting confused I think tattle can be dangerous , but we are all human and very suspicious, allegation don’t get thrown at you if your a shy and retiring type!! Rosie is vile and destroys people , and this Janice and Rosie thing somthing happened behind the scenes

Reactions: 2
That video of Z on the trampoline was from months ago I remember seeing it on one of her accounts before.

Reactions: 6
Unless you are a medical professional I don’t think it’s appropriate to comment on anything of that nature. It’s not a subject to gossip about. Just like the person wanting to “steal” Rosies Social work information, it’s boggin behaviour.
This is true but also the (irony) it’s Tattle and we are all entitled to our opinion and it involves Rosie and it’s gossip! There been allegations made and if it was Rosie we wouldn’t think twice

Reactions: 1
Let's keep the topic on Rosie, thread could be closed. Far too many new members trying to take off topic.
I bet that's their plan 👀

This is true but also the (irony) it’s Tattle and we are all entitled to our opinion and it involves Rosie and it’s gossip! There been allegations made and if it was Rosie we wouldn’t think twice
The statement you made wasn't about Rosie so it's irrelevant. Obviously if it was about her we'd talk about her but it's not 😂

Reactions: 11
Pretty sure shes exposing what she must think is tattlers? As one is granny of 2 so assuming shes aining that at tiredgranny? Im only assuming though.

• Haha
Reactions: 2

We shouldn’t be passing comments on the woman's health, allegations or not. Shouldn’t really be speaking about someone who has under 10k followers anyways. This is how threads get derailed & closed!

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.