Rosie Bush #4 Naming plooks, and taking down tattle...Bush the dosser is awfy rattled.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Side note seems Rosie’s plan for messing up Blair and Chantelle has FAILED! They are back together and live just now. Get it roon yi honey monster
Was coming on to report that! No one’s up in arms about her outing them sleeping together! That’s a disgusting thing to do to a so called friend!

Reactions: 3
howdy tattlers right folks dont let her think were slacking here troops there's new folk on this thread cos shes been talking about us last two days still awaiting the show down rosie shes on now slagging steph and tonic cos the other lassies getting gifted by them the jealous just ripps out of her it smells of shite anaw about a no being in care that vid was from first lock down shes full of💩💩 let's not say other folks names on here in less there involved with boggan we dont want to loose our thread sorry playing catch up on a good note managed to avoid the dentist got there and it was shut covid infested happy days let's unite together no pull apart we are a good wee team

Reactions: 14
Has someone commented saying they think my user name is sus because Rosie’s mentioned it on her live? 🤣 Will that be when she greenscreened my comments on here? Of course she’s mentioned me I’ve obviously triggered her lol

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m guessing she thinks these profiles are people from here 😂😂😂😂 grany to 2 is tired granny am thinking duck knows who the fiona is 😂😂😂
Even Fiona was like wtf. Lol.

howdy tattlers right folks dont let her think were slacking here troops there's new folk on this thread cos shes been talking about us last two days still awaiting the show down rosie shes on now slagging steph and tonic cos the other lassies getting gifted by them the jealous just ripps out of her it smells of shite anaw about a no being in care that vid was from first lock down shes full of💩💩 let's not say other folks names on here in less there involved with boggan we dont want to loose our thread sorry playing catch up on a good note managed to avoid the dentist got there and it was shut covid infested happy days let's unite together no pull apart we are a good wee team
Drag her Terri hahaha

Reactions: 2
I don’t get this game thing , are they both doing it for really money?
Aye they get folk to send gifts in a dual thing n then they are turned into coins that they can cash out! For somecunt that could drop £500 n no blink an eye she’s begging constantly the Neanderthal

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
I have it on good authority there’s defo no sister unfortunately I can’t prove it coz I’m not that good and I’d never out my source so it’s one of them I’ll just have to wait and give myself a Pat when it finally comes out 🤣🤣
No she definitely has a sister 100% but they hate each other, but the brother and sister that were brother and sister that she claimed were her brother and sister arent, but she does have a sister

No she definitely has a sister 100% but they hate each other, but the brother and sister that were brother and sister that she claimed were her brother and sister arent, but she does have a sister
So could their be a possibility that the wee girl does stay with her sister?

Guys we need to be careful she will have people coming in trying to mess with the thread we are stronger than that let’s not get this thread closed

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I feel like shes actually really lonely and desperate for some really good decent friends in her life but she's far too controlling, needy and jealous to have any long lasting friendships. You see the way she turns on people she's friends with so quickly she goes in to a total rage over nothing. It's sad because she has 2 weans who would fulfil a lot of her loneliness, if she spent the time with them like we've said all along she would be a totally different person

Reactions: 12
I was thinking she might be starting this drama with this j woman to take the heat from hur because she doesn't have proof z is with hur so she done this today to and more drama she does do this quite a lot to get people to feel sorry for hur get off tt bush and spend time with them beautiful kids
Aye like one big diversion tae change the subject and make her look like a victim as per when she’s the cause eh creating more victims than a national disaster the bleep

Very doubtfull, because bushcake said before the sister let someone abuse rosie and never did anything to prevent it so why would you let you’re non verbal daughter stay with them when you have said you hate them

Reactions: 4
Has someone commented saying they think my user name is sus because Rosie’s mentioned it on her live? 🤣 Will that be when she greenscreened my comments on here? Of course she’s mentioned me I’ve obviously triggered her lol
Lol naw, I was saying about gossipboys name being sus, when you've been mentioned on her live, then all of a sudden a name like yours appeared 😂

her sister has her own family to deal with so doubt it and even if that's true big bushy should be handing over her dosh we are all raging at to her sister for keeping her wee lassie

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.