Rosie Bush #39 A week in the sun, what could be finer? Dawn took the huff and Stace gave Bush a shiner.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Louise Jaw swinging all over the place there on live, aRosie was in the box and Louise shouting at her then telling her she’ll always love her 😂 ffs.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Louise Jaw swinging all over the place there on live, aRosie was in the box and Louise shouting at her then telling her she’ll always love her 😂 ffs.
she will be back in Glasgow next week for the 74847383738 time 😏

• Haha
Can anyone give us a recap of lastnight? Louise is live with yoker just now ranting about rosie saying rosie got her jailed lastnight
---
Shes coming back on to share voicenotes from rosie WIT DID I MISS!?😂 She said those troll accounts are actually T

Last edited:
  • Wow
Can anyone give us a recap of lastnight? Louise is live with yoker just now ranting about rosie saying rosie got her jailed lastnight
---
Shes coming back on to share voicenotes from rosie WIT DID I MISS!?😂 She said those troll accounts are actually T
What account were they on? Is it stephs

Reactions: 2
Rosie was live apparently a minute ago and showed a screenshot of a chat between her and louise where Louise called the wean a creep🙈 now Louise is getting the voicenotes ready 🍿
---
hugojonesnew3 yoker was in the box she's in the comments now
She has voicenotes of T threatening her with a hammer she says 😭
---

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Rosie was live apparently a minute ago and showed a screenshot of a chat between her and louise where Louise called the wean a creep🙈 now Louise is getting the voicenotes ready 🍿
---

---

That’s private that one so can’t see anything but hopefully she comes live again with the receipts

It's like groundhog Day part 1 million and 5 with these 2 roasters. Louise is needing to get her in the bin permanently. She was doing alright when she wasn't with her with college etc and now it's probably gone south again

That’s private that one so can’t see anything but hopefully she comes live again with the receipts
Shes gone off now people were saying rosies live but I'm blocked on most of hers so no idea which account she is/was using

---
I missed it too. x

I’m bored of Rosie now , her trying to get attention by outing beasts hasn’t worked so she’s giving falling out with Louise a bash to see if she can get attention & gifts flying in that way. It’s the same auld shite with her. Nae cunts interested in her anymore & itll be killing her

Reactions: 14
If she started back hotel Mondays i could maybe get on board with her again 😏😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.