Rosie Bush #39 A week in the sun, what could be finer? Dawn took the huff and Stace gave Bush a shiner.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apologies for the off topic post but I've just come across a rancid Scottish (I think) thing spitting at my screen.

I thought this was the best place to ask, don't be offended but are there any normal people in that there scotterland? 😉
Screenshot_20231112_131058_TikTok.jpg

---
P.S apart from my favourite Kimbo 😍😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Apologies for the off topic post but I've just come across a rancid Scottish (I think) thing spitting at my screen.

I thought this was the best place to ask, don't be offended but are there any normal people in that there scotterland? 😉
View attachment 2566840
---
That’s Jess Rennie, she’s not long back on the app after a trip to prison & a social media ban.

• Haha
She often takes so much heroin that she can’t make her eyes match to look in the same direction, so today is a special day for you.

• Haha
I'm honoured.

But I've blocked her. She made me itch 😂
you should search for her old videos of her mental dancing & her broken living room door 😭 she used to stand outside her local community centre, connect to their wifi & dance when she ran out of data 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6

View attachment 2566840
---
That’s oor Jess. National treasure

• Haha
  • Wow
Dinnae be dissing Jess she lives in the same toon as my pal and she's getting her act together, chapping doors offering a dug walking service 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I hope to god argos jules doesn't pop up now that jess has
She already has. First night Jess was back, juls and her pal Adele doxxed Jessie’s new address and claimed she had been speaking about her dead grand daughter again, despite the fact hundreds of us had watched Jessie’s live and she hadn’t mentioned her once. That juls just uses Jess for clout. She’s a sad bastard in her 50s cutting aboot like Mister T. I can’t wait until she gets her karma.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.