Rosie Bush #39 A week in the sun, what could be finer? Dawn took the huff and Stace gave Bush a shiner.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cant believe she has the cheek to show her fave on there never mind to try and talk about other wrong yins shes up there with the worst of the worst on that app
She’s ‘apologised’ so thinks thats enough, someone said about stealing bags she said she never stole the bag so she’s using semantics she was literally hosting this weird live sorting these two screaming wife’s out think she’s trying to get amongst the current wave of focus on Scottish tiktok

Reactions: 6
She’s ‘apologised’ so thinks thats enough, someone said about stealing bags she said she never stole the bag so she’s using semantics she was literally hosting this weird live sorting these two screaming wife’s out think she’s trying to get amongst the current wave of focus on Scottish tiktok
She’s trying anything to get in about scottish tiktok drama, Lydo was getting it earlier she had up on her greenscreen the podcast video from YouTube the one Hulk played when Lydo got outed , Rosie was saying Lydo was in a hotel with a wean ( he’s said a few times on lives about it being a friend he was helping train for mma). Rosie’s got a very short memory has she forgotten it was only days ago she was falsely accused of doing something sinister with a child. I canny go Lydo at all but you canny just greenscreen tit like that without having proper facts & receipts, that’s a hellish thing to be accused of. She’s doing anything to get some attention, naebody should even give her a mention no matter what she does

Reactions: 9
She’s trying anything to get in about scottish tiktok drama, Lydo was getting it earlier she had up on her greenscreen the podcast video from YouTube the one Hulk played when Lydo got outed , Rosie was saying Lydo was in a hotel with a wean ( he’s said a few times on lives about it being a friend he was helping train for mma). Rosie’s got a very short memory has she forgotten it was only days ago she was falsely accused of doing something sinister with a child. I canny go Lydo at all but you canny just greenscreen tit like that without having proper facts & receipts, that’s a hellish thing to be accused of. She’s doing anything to get some attention, naebody should even give her a mention no matter what she does
Ffs so after her being falsely accused and seeing what almost happened to her she does the same to someone else! Lydo is another one that there is plenty real things hes done to go for him for without making up something as heinous as that and if it was anything sinister i doubt he would have been on camera is she stupid and does she forget shes the one who has said disgusting sexual things about her son regardless of if it was in response to trolls how could she bring herself to physically type what she did i will never know

Reactions: 4
Some anon account had come in and gave her this video link and she said nah I want nowt to do with that then stuck a screenshot of where to find it on YouTube on the screen so everyone could find it and said she felt sick when she saw a wee boy. She did then say well looks like he was doing MMA so she was that much on the fence she had spelks in her arse

Howling at Denise and her lack of full stops and decimal points 😂😂 who knew it could lead to so much bother. I won £2.90 on the euromillions last night, in Denise world it was £2,9000,000 💰 drinks are on me lads 🍺 what’s punctuation amongst friends.
Email notifications from LOTTO are the worst then boom £2:90 win after ya open yer eyes and attempt to log in at diva am pre work - suspect it’s similar to having a go fund me account you can not verify to obtain funds lol

• Haha
Email notifications from LOTTO are the worst then boom £2:90 win after ya open yer eyes and attempt to log in at diva am pre work - suspect it’s similar to having a go fund me account you can not verify to obtain funds lol
Get the email through the night but you can't log on because 'maintenance'
Planning to tell your work to stick it and already packing for a round the world trip.
Then find out it was £25 for 3 number

• Haha
She’s actually greeting over this seanny cos she had him on snapchat and ’hes seen a photi of my wean wi her top off’ no acknowledgement that maybe posting photos of weans wi their tops off is a no no

Reactions: 8
She’s actually greeting over this seanny cos she had him on snapchat and ’hes seen a photi of my wean wi her top off’ no acknowledgement that maybe posting photos of weans wi their tops off is a no no
Is this her clinging on to another drama because she couldn’t get any traction with the Diadro carry on 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Is this her clinging on to another drama because she couldn’t get any traction with the Diadro carry on 🙄
Aye she’s bringing it out as a big creator even though the comments said it was brought to the app ages ago. Is everybody bored of Rosie and her pish thread’s as dead as her hair

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Aye she’s bringing it out as a big creator even though the comments said it was brought to the app ages ago. Is everybody bored of Rosie and her pish thread’s as dead as her hair
Aye, she needs to bring back the glory days of 'yer ugly as duck', hot tub stabbing and cooker destroying.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Am blocked and canny say I'm missing her pish 1 bit

Reactions: 7
she is going to see if she can her eyebrows done the same colour as well. COL payment going on the essentials as always 😏
She has poor eyebrows, they always looks shite.
Aye the COL will be going on vapes, booze and “beauty” treatments.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.