Rosie Bush #39 A week in the sun, what could be finer? Dawn took the huff and Stace gave Bush a shiner.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They were saying summat about full stop Denise and missing money from her bank this morning £2k or summat I was dozing off

• Wow
Reactions: 4
12 grand has went missing from a bank account?
Allegedly 😬....Wooly was waiting on more info before speaking on it and GearBear said Full.Stop.Denise didnt want it spoken about on the app 🙄😬🙄🙄.
Why she texting all that lot n not phoning the cops i will never understand 😬🙄🤔🤔🤔

Reactions: 10
Are they trying to get Rosie the blame? All along they’ve said Rosie didn’t have Denise’s bank details
Has there been any receipts shown? Denise isn’t aww there, she could be havering as could Cher

Reactions: 11
Are they trying to get Rosie the blame? All along they’ve said Rosie didn’t have Denise’s bank details
Has there been any receipts shown? Denise isn’t aww there, she could be havering as could Cher
No reciepts. Nae Dial was going on about her being at it etc .
Usual tit show to follow i guess 😆
---
So she had 12 grand in the bank and it’s just went missing. Bullshit.
Alledgedly 😁😆😁😆

Reactions: 4
See as much as Bush is a bam, I highly doubt she’s got the intelligence to actually fraudulently steal 12k out of someone’s bank and not get caught.

Reactions: 13
Full stop denise is getting mixed up with her full stops, its probably been 12.00 & not 12,000.00 🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Howling at Denise and her lack of full stops and decimal points 😂😂 who knew it could lead to so much bother. I won £2.90 on the euromillions last night, in Denise world it was £2,9000,000 💰 drinks are on me lads 🍺 what’s punctuation amongst friends.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
On this account
---
Gutted with what she done & spent days in her bed greeting….gutted & greeting u got caught more like, no through guilt!

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Not gonna lie, I only get 50% of what she's saying but you don't need to understand her words to know she's a (I'm about to go scottish) dirty wee bleep! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.