Rosie Bush #39 A week in the sun, what could be finer? Dawn took the huff and Stace gave Bush a shiner.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rosies not doing herself any favours all that has to happen is recordings of all her ranting she’s basically admitting she assaulted her 😳

Reactions: 7
Why would you not just pay for a night in a hotel in Manchester and get the train or bus home in the morning? Oh aye, when you've never grafted for a single penny of it, £500 has zero value.

Reactions: 20
Omg what was that! Cant believe she really did change her flight that me proved wrong 😂😂😂
I still think stacey would batter rosies bleep in but thats no even all she has to worry about shes on
Staceys radar now thats a terrifying thought

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Convenient that it was £500 for the flights and £500 for an Uber (Frankie) when she apparently had a grand in her bank and owed the lot out. What a coincidence

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Convenient that it was £500 for the flights and £500 for an Uber (Frankie) when she apparently had a grand in her bank and owed the lot out. What a coincidence
Cue the begging live the mara she’s skint has nothing left cos of mad stace
---
Lads this is absolute gold. Glad I’m off tomorrow. 😂😂
I’m recovering from surgery and this has kept me going the last two weeks 😂😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
You know what that big fat warty faced duck cher is sitting there all high and mighty with not one kid under her roof. She’s scrapped with her ex in front of her kids so why is she sitting there slating anyone. I hate Rosie but I hope she goes and kicks the tit out of cher I really do. Who the duck does she think she is!! 😭 they’re all contenders for Worst Maw ffs!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She said she phoned her lawyer from the airport. The lawyer advised her to get the first available flight to the UK as apparently the only reason she would be detained is because Tyler hit Stacey. That’s the only offence been committed that’s serious enough….bush is saying T didn’t touch Stacey and Stacey has made the whole thing up to get T arrested. They’re both lying and talking tit imo. Why did Bush go there? There was no need at all.
She says she paid 500 for flights to Manchester and now 500 in an Uber.
It looks more than a couple of scratches as she claims. Saying she booted feck out of Stayace's stomach. She would say that because we can't see it. x
---
Cue the begging live the mara she’s skint has nothing left cos of mad stace
---

I’m recovering from surgery and this has kept me going the last two weeks 😂😂😂
Hope you're recovery is going well. Take care of yourself. x ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Sorry if this was asked my head is spinning with the £1000 expenditure on being a bleeping bam!!! Her lawyer must have ptsd every time she phones her! What account is she on x

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It looks more than a couple of scratches as she claims. Saying she booted feck out of Stayace's stomach. She would say that because we can't see it. x
---

Hope you're recovery is going well. Take care of yourself. x ❤
Thank you my lovely!! I’d all intentions of binging Netflix but I’ve not left TikTok 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 5
Mater vs Small John would be something i would pay money to see 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
You know what that big fat warty faced duck cher is sitting there all high and mighty with not one kid under her roof. She’s scrapped with her ex in front of her kids so why is she sitting there slating anyone. I hate Rosie but I hope she goes and kicks the tit out of cher I really do. Who the duck does she think she is!! 😭 they’re all contenders for Worst Maw ffs!
Same my heads frazzled that anyone of them can claim to be better than the other! all 3 have kids not in their care they are all failures and disgraces! Now mad stayace thinks shes brilliant the amount of comments saying well done etc to her was a
Disgrace there was 2 boys there with additional needs nothing about this is brilliant chello and alanna jumping on team stayace because none of them could batter bush is pathetic!!! And the way bush spoke in a taxi in front of her son was disgusting they all have me raging tonight 😂😂😂 (but ive still not smoked so theres that)

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She’s still saying she folded stace like a deckchair she’s fulla shite stace battered you hen
Rosie’s deleting the app 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.