Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ell87

VIP Member
Anyone clock Louise admitting to them having physical fights Infront of T? Not that we were in any doubt, that poor fucking boy!

• Sad
Reactions: 14

cctm

VIP Member
Know what really annoys me the likes of alanna and cher ignoring the fact stacey is a actual abuser of her son but because they hate bush so much chers now a mod for stacey and stacey said to alanna im not homophobic i dressed ma pal up in dresses and make up and alanna replied forget about that doll a love ye you are a baddie

cctm

VIP Member
You know what that big fat warty faced Fuck cher is sitting there all high and mighty with not one kid under her roof. She’s scrapped with her ex in front of her kids so why is she sitting there slating anyone. I hate Rosie but I hope she goes and kicks the shit out of cher I really do. Who the fuck does she think she is!! 😭 they’re all contenders for Worst Maw ffs!
Same my heads frazzled that anyone of them can claim to be better than the other! all 3 have kids not in their care they are all failures and disgraces! Now mad stayace thinks shes brilliant the amount of comments saying well done etc to her was a
Disgrace there was 2 boys there with additional needs nothing about this is brilliant chello and alanna jumping on team stayace because none of them could batter bush is pathetic!!! And the way bush spoke in a taxi in front of her son was disgusting they all have me raging tonight 😂😂😂 (but ive still not smoked so theres that)

• Haha

Sparkle76

Chatty Member
Big cher got her nose in everyone's business apart from her own, she's got a cheek playing social workers when her own 2 kids don't give a fuck about her.. she's now fan girling over big olly.

Spanor511

VIP Member
Oh aye because bush will pay for two new flights to London then two flights to Glasgow. Bullshit. These people are fried in the head and the thing is Stacey is not daft!! She won’t believe any of their pish either.

Bella2920

VIP Member
There’s mother of the year cherbear who sold gear from the home that her weans lived in in the box, says about the weans being there when they were fighting and someone said ‘did you not fight infront of your weans?’ She’s saying she never but everyone’s seen the videos of she went for her daughters dad while the daughter was sitting in the car greetin… hypocrite
---
Who’s that mamajo character and more importantly who the fuck put 20p in her? Clearly loves the sound of her own voice

Last edited:
  • Heart

irishlassie

VIP Member
Aye i commented about it and got blocked 🙄 imagine that was a guy saying haha sure the wean doesn't attack Me when I was punching ye in the face and broke yer glasses!! Fucking sin the things that wee boy has seen he needs a loving home with normality
Vile bogging bastards

cctm

VIP Member
What a manipulative cow with these photos like she's had cancer and rosie has pulled her hair out just gtf. Pair of them are arseholes and it's DISGRACE NOT DISCRACE YA FKN MELON
Shes actually one of the worst humans i have ever witnessed!!! Mind she pretended she refused chemo and was fighting it with thc and infact it was lies!! Done a go fund me!! Urgh i hate her so much!! Like stacey bush and cher they are all up there none have all their kids all them have zero morals and put themselves before the kids they do still have!!! Think the fact that im currently quitting smoking has made me very angry 😂😂😂😂
---
If bush has flew into Belfast she must be staying the night the next flight to Glasgow is not until 7.45am
Shes for sure got on her original flight i dont believe for a min she got a different one

Love her or loathe her you have to admit that bush brings the drama. And that’s all I’m here for. I wouldn’t be a tattler otherwise. From the “you’re ugly as fuck. Waaaaaaaaa” to the threats of violence at Topps Tiles. I’ve had more entertainment out of Rosie than I’ve had out of my BBC license fee.

• Haha

irishlassie

VIP Member
The only victim here is T! Bush claimed time and time again this holiday was for Ts birthday and to make memories with him! The only memories made was drinking cocktails and having arguments and physical fights in front of him! He heard everything that loonball was trying to accuse of him doing! Bush made her own son aware that the police were potentially after him and that a whole app of adults were talking about him! The poor boy was anxious about what ppl were thinking of him and bush come on a live with over 1k ppl telling them that!! It’s the bush show always has been and will be! No sympathy for her as she bring this all to herself!!!

don’t even get me started on the bush/mater saga still raging for that boy! Calling out dickadora for dv and sit laughing in a box

Cass_25

VIP Member
I’m bored of Rosie now , her trying to get attention by outing beasts hasn’t worked so she’s giving falling out with Louise a bash to see if she can get attention & gifts flying in that way. It’s the same auld shite with her. Nae cunts interested in her anymore & itll be killing her