Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

rainbow2022

She’s claiming he’s with them in the living room playing the Xbox
So she got the taxi straight to Louise thought she was going home to her own bed 🤷‍♀️ I honestly think she’s started fighting with Stacy n dawn to get Louise bk feeling sorry for her 🙈 if a had just had to flee a country with my son because I was fighting in the street and my son could have got banged up abroad last thing ad do is go to the other person her son has to watch her fighting with she’s a riot hope sw are after her now !!

Reactions: 15

Cass_25

VIP Member
Rosie clearly got her cunt kicked in by mad mental Stacey , stoap slevering shite

Rolandtherat

VIP Member
So rosie wants it kept off the app because she's been caught stealing aye OK! what about all the shit shes happily discussed when others haven't wanted it on the app? ! Fkn vile being a tea leaf

Lrkn27

VIP Member
That will be louise back on the drink & drugs, bloated to fuck & college sacked now Bush has her claws in again. And T having to witness yet another shit show of a relationship between the 2 of them.

• Sad

cctm

VIP Member
No, I was howling at that. The absolute madness of it all. And it’s the fact mad Stacey says all this with a straight face. Then someone said she did buy wooden swords but as a souvenir. 🤣🤣🤣
😂😂😂😂 imagine bush and wee T charging in swords drawn we are here for stacey 😂😂😂 do you think stacey believes these stories she tells?

• Haha

evie1975

VIP Member
Love youse all, the laughs we have had on here! Thank you for making the hard times a lot easier x

• Heart

DellaC

VIP Member
Not gonna lie, I only get 50% of what she's saying but you don't need to understand her words to know she's a (I'm about to go scottish) dirty wee cunt! 😂

• Haha

Bella2920

VIP Member
I do think as soon as Louise has reappeared bush has made sure there’s a reason she’ll take her back, don’t necessarily believe she’s done that to her own face but she’ll have made sure there’s been an altercation with Stacey. Also if she’s gone straight to Dundee the idiots on tiktok shouldn’t feel sorry for her £500 taxi cause she could’ve saved herself a few quid by not going further north of Glasgow 🥴

irishlassie

VIP Member
Shes actually one of the worst humans i have ever witnessed!!! Mind she pretended she refused chemo and was fighting it with thc and infact it was lies!! Done a go fund me!! Urgh i hate her so much!! Like stacey bush and cher they are all up there none have all their kids all them have zero morals and put themselves before the kids they do still have!!! Think the fact that im currently quitting smoking has made me very angry 😂😂😂😂
---

Shes for sure got on her original flight i dont believe for a min she got a different one
We poked holes all through their stories 😂😂😂 tattle with the receipts gets again

📣📣📣📣YES THE TATTLE📣📣📣📣

• Heart
Reactions: 14

beebee789

VIP Member
I'm really fucking sick of this rancid bitch using Mental Health Facilities as her Get Out of Jail Free card.

cupofyourfinest

VIP Member
They're fulla shite. She's clearly ran to the airport thinking cos she's there she stands more chance of no getting caught imo.

She'll be on that original flight and if the Policia are looking for her, I'll put money on her fat arse being in Burger King 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

scottisharmy

💔how sad is it birthing your own children bringing them into the world…To sit on a phone/app 24/7💔 these people are total scum. I’d be burying myself if I found out my mum was on tik tok acting the way they act💔Hell mend the absolute lot of them.

• Heart