Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cass_25

VIP Member
It’s just horrific to think what T has witnessed. How the fuck can folk like Dot Dot sit laughing at that, bowfing behaviour.

Reactions: 14

Lrkn27

VIP Member
The only victim here is T! Bush claimed time and time again this holiday was for Ts birthday and to make memories with him! The only memories made was drinking cocktails and having arguments and physical fights in front of him! He heard everything that loonball was trying to accuse of him doing! Bush made her own son aware that the police were potentially after him and that a whole app of adults were talking about him! The poor boy was anxious about what ppl were thinking of him and bush come on a live with over 1k ppl telling them that!! It’s the bush show always has been and will be! No sympathy for her as she bring this all to herself!!!

don’t even get me started on the bush/mater saga still raging for that boy! Calling out dickadora for dv and sit laughing in a box
I am still raging that they think its hilarious T having to witness they 2 rockets knocking 7 different shades of shite out of each other. That boy is going to have so many mental scars from all the shite his scumbag mother had out him through.

Reactions: 13

Rolandtherat

VIP Member
Are we gon to cjs again this year for the Xmas night oot? I obviously couldn't hear yeez thru the window at the lodge meeting

• Haha

Alansbigplate

VIP Member
Is this her clinging on to another drama because she couldn’t get any traction with the Diadro carry on 🙄
Aye she’s bringing it out as a big creator even though the comments said it was brought to the app ages ago. Is everybody bored of Rosie and her pish thread’s as dead as her hair

• Haha

Lrkn27

VIP Member
She needs the money for her hitman as well, never gifting again Mary better get the provy woman out 😂

• Haha

Rolandtherat

VIP Member
Cher trying to take the moral highground. Fuck off ya bogging beggy blues dealing boot! She's just said she's doing the rising to get a carpet! Do what the rest of us do fkn save for it, go to work. Obviously I don't work am a pip princess 🙈 but my man does and anything we need we save for
All I see when I look at cher the munter is Harry the hunter from beetle juice 🤣

Attachments

• Haha

Cass_25

VIP Member
Is it just me or is she getting worse!!! A brain scan for what 😂😂😂
She said she’s got whiplash from Rosie attacking her 😂 she’s sitting at a bar just now, she’s replying to comments about the hospital saying she missed her lift but the guys coming back for her. It’s the psychiatric hospital she’s needing no a brain scan

• Haha

cctm

VIP Member
I cant stop laughing even though i shouldn't she actually thinks paparazzi were there to take photos of her😂😂😂😂😂 it was just a guy on holiday with a good camera omg 🫣🫣🫣🫣

• Haha

Spanor511

VIP Member
Stacey will say anything to try and prove a point. She’s a dangerous liar. Honestly this won’t end well for Bush.

• Heart

cctm

VIP Member
I must be the only idiot who thought that yes they were using begging bastards the lot of them but to steal off people i really didnt expect that its something that people would always get a kicking for where i am from and i am honestly sickened by that and theway that chers on using the story for views makes her a disgusting piece of shit too

BILLY'S MRS

VIP Member
That's Rosie on live saying life is wonderful. Back on for the reset. Louise has fallen out with her.
She's hoping to start college in January to do Social Care. x

• Haha