Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Spanor511

VIP Member
See as much as Bush is a bam, I highly doubt she’s got the intelligence to actually fraudulently steal 12k out of someone’s bank and not get caught.

Reactions: 13

beebee789

VIP Member
Wait so now they're saying they sold a phone on marketplace? After saying last night they were so pissed they didn't know what they were doing?

Which is it? Putting a listing of a stolen phone on marketplace shows they knew exactly what they had done. Can't blame the drink then.

Lrkn27

VIP Member
Not even just hotel Monday’s, Monday’s in general were madness. Remember the night she ended up at Beasty Noodles and Wully ruff ruff ladled into her & she ran into the toilet greeting 😂 and the infamous yer ugly as fuck night at Blanco’s when her fat arse shattered the cooker 😭

• Haha

Spanor511

VIP Member
@Spanor511 who is stayace and where did she come from? I haven’t heard of her until now 🫣
She’s been about for years @Lyndsay55. She came to my attention when she brought her hate campaign of her own mother ‘big Jinty’ to TikTok. Big Jinty has Stacey’s other son in her permanent care. Stacey has made all sorts of allegations about her mother, Stacey gained quite a following as I think a lot of people didn’t realise how bonkers she was. Big Jinty had to come onto TikTok to defend herself. Then the backstory all unraveled….she’s been quiet for maybe a year, just talking her usual pish, saying she’s a CEO, a rapper etc but her behaviour has been becoming very very concerning. She’s taking those cannabis tablets and they’re making her paranoid, she’s currently having some sort of schizophrenic episode imo. The wee boy Jack in her care is home schooled, has no other interactions with anyone except her. They walk about Glasgow city centre most days, Stacey looking for confrontations. Bush took it upon herself to phone SW on live about her..look up the shellfish page. It’s 🐚 🐠 that has clips of her.

• Heart
  • Sad

Lrkn27

VIP Member
Comments in Wee Lez's live saying Bushy Baws Pube Brows is back in The Spa @ Leverndale 🙄
probably been reading here & seen us speaking about it & adding arms & legs to it as usual.
---
I’m gonna keep posting it! What happened yesterday wasn’t the first or last time he’s seen his mother being physical with someone
we all heard/seen it on lives so he has seen it all as well plus the fights that weren’t on lives. Social work have failed him big time keeping him there with her. Such a shame because he is such a lovely wee guy, she doesn’t deserve him.

Spanor511

VIP Member
😂😂😂😂 imagine bush and wee T charging in swords drawn we are here for stacey 😂😂😂 do you think stacey believes these stories she tells?
Bush says it was Stacey and 2 big Morrocan guys she’s pally with that were fighting her 🤣🤣. The big Moroccan guys must have dodged the swords.

• Haha

Spanor511

VIP Member
I cannot get over they Amy Winehouse pictures 🤣🤣 I’ve never seen them before. She’s absolutely off her rocker man.

• Haha

cupofyourfinest

VIP Member
Wow, she actually jumped another flight earlier. Wow 😂😂

Convenient as fuck its cost her the exact amount that's in her bank account to get home eh?

Her suitcase must be fulla power banks the amount she's been on bloody lives😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Spanor511

VIP Member
Charlene on greeting saying she’s getting outed for shit she’s done in her personal life. Obviously threats from Bush. I’ve no sympathy. When will all these absolute weapons learn and realise how toxic and poison Bush is? Anything you tell her she will use it against you with absolutely no second thoughts.

NinaStar90

VIP Member
The go glasgow hotel has rebranded to Glasgow West and its exclusive for them too now, only seen it as someone's wedding got cancelled because of it.
I don't want to give too many details but there's one near mine in Edinburgh and the men have started coming into the complex where I live and sleeping and shitting in stairwells and annoying teen girls in the courtyard bit. Not racist at all but where are their families?

• Angry
  • Wow

Lrkn27

VIP Member
Pulling up a chair for my fat arse to see if Bush makes it home or gets banged up abroad!

• Haha

blonde_ambition_

VIP Member
I'm sure they'll be on soon. She's leaving tiktok and is going to kill Stacyace and Cher. She spent £500 on new flights and another £500 on a taxi home so no doubt she'll be back on for gifts and paypal donations. x
That’s absolute madness but she couldn’t spend money on doing nice stuff for T on holiday

irishlassie

VIP Member
They're all a dirty stinking lot in that shop. All shifty looking buggers. Danielle saying she's not been brought up like that🤣🤣 her mother used to beg, steal and borrow for a bag of brown. She was run out of uphall station for theiving and causing trouble
Danielle knew it wasn’t Rosie’s bag she didn’t try to return it to the owner and she’s sat on this for 6 weeks until now!! On there saying she has “morals” naw hen your a boggin thief with no morals whatsoever