Rosie Bush #39 A week in the sun, what could be finer? Dawn took the huff and Stace gave Bush a shiner.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yoker saying folk shouldn’t jump on band wagons , that’s exactly what you done Yoker .
Yokers just said she understands why Rosie says what she does about her own weans , get to duck Yoker it’ll never be ok what she’s said about her weans Ffs
WTF is she talking about? I’ve never seen a bigger display of backtracking and shitting herself like this from anyone on this app. Yoker is absolutely shitting herself and trying to suck up Rosie’s hole saying she would never have believed Rosie said she would like a 13 year old. She did last night and actively encouraged it. She encouraged people to go to Rosie’s door. And as for that Ashley sitting with the crocodile tears. Hell mend ye. Just another scummy mummy scheme rocket, desperate for clout on TikTok.

Reactions: 8
I thought a was having a fever dream this morning when I seen bush’s video about being accused of messaging a 13 year old, especially cause she was ranting about baldy nut and it took me bleeping ages to work out who she was talking to.
As people have said there’s plenty of genuine reasons to go after bush but making that sort of shite up isn’t on and gives her her victim status back, it also gives other beasts on the app a chance to say ‘aye well look what they said about bush, they made that up and their making it up about me too’

Reactions: 7
WTF is she talking about? I’ve never seen a bigger display of backtracking and shitting herself like this from anyone on this app. Yoker is absolutely shitting herself and trying to suck up Rosie’s hole saying she would never have believed Rosie said she would like a 13 year old. She did last night and actively encouraged it. She encouraged people to go to Rosie’s door. And as for that Ashley sitting with the crocodile tears. Hell mend ye. Just another scummy mummy scheme rocket, desperate for clout on TikTok.
Can you believe this lot🫣🫣🫣🫣 and ashley last night was 100% sure her cousin wouldnt lie 😂😂 aye all their judgments are spot on bunch of bams

Reactions: 6
I’ve just caught up on this this morning and what a 💩show. All those woman in those boxes were apparently giving it big licks about what Rosie was meant to have said and encouraging people to go to Rosie’s door and now look them all now….backtracking cos it’s now supposed to be false. These rockets need to get out their beds and pyjamas and get a job to keep themselves busy. People like this are dangerous
---

Yoker now saying she was doubting the story last night but just thought she’d go along with it cos it’s her pals cousin saying it 🤦🏻‍♀️👊🏻
Yoker was more than happy to encourage that last night but now doing her usual & back tracking.

Reactions: 6
I’m cringing and absolutely mortified at the lengths Yoker is going to, to suck up Rosie’s arse. She’s now saying she shouldn’t have been slagging Rosie for stealing that bag as she steals things out of Aldi so is just as bad. She’s trying to be her bestie so she leaves her name out to the polis.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Yokers saying she’s not going after a woman who hasn’t done something like that - that’s exactly what she done last night . Like what if that tyre hadn’t burst last night, anything could have happened ffs

Reactions: 9
Yokers saying she’s not going after a woman who hasn’t done something like that - that’s exactly what she done last night . Like what if that tyre hadn’t burst last night, anything could have happened ffs
Aye they only never went to the door because of the tyre! Who was the mystery person who jumped in the bandwagon and was going to be a 3rd person going to bush door cher and frati were orchestrating that

Reactions: 5
Can you believe this lot🫣🫣🫣🫣 and ashley last night was 100% sure her cousin wouldnt lie 😂😂 aye all their judgments are spot on bunch of bams
at least something came good of it & she fucked her hire car 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Aye they only never went to the door because of the tyre! Who was the mystery person who jumped in the bandwagon and was going to be a 3rd person going to bush door cher and frati were orchestrating that
They 2 still haven’t shown their face

Reactions: 3
I’m cringing and absolutely mortified at the lengths Yoker is going to, to suck up Rosie’s arse. She’s now saying she shouldn’t have been slagging Rosie for stealing that bag as she steals things out of Aldi so is just as bad. She’s trying to be her bestie so she leaves her name out to the polis.
she was in her clatty bedroom in fight mode last night & Rosie was getting knocked duck out of round the back of Knightswood shops at one point. She is an absolute embarrassment!

• Haha
It’s embarrassing how hard Yoker is trying to be Rosie’s Pal, what a riddy

It’s embarrassing how hard Yoker is trying to be Rosie’s Pal, what a riddy
Imagine being Yoker. What a big attention seeking, cringey duck. Dressing up, in scarves and hats, keeps looking at the camera for a reaction. All her wee lapdogs laughing away, telling her she’s hilarious. She’s tragic and a shitebag. Mortified for her. Bush will sleep soundly now, she knows she has proven the lot of them dafties.

Reactions: 11
I've watched all these dramas for years but I still can't get my head round adults sitting up all night making up stories and arranging fights online not to mention the amount of police involvement due to them all trying to get one over on each other. It blows my mind that this is real life for people most of who are a similar age to myself 🤣🤣. I'm all for people getting benefits they are entitled to but all these wasters are fit enough to be getting up to these antics they should be made to work for the money they get. Not that anyone with half a brain would employ them now right enough 😂

Reactions: 7
True to form Cher is back saying she was enjoying that last night and now she’s pulled up screenshots of someone saying Rosie had a vulnerable boy in her house last night, fed him up on Valium and put him out her house

Reactions: 2
Is the jack they're talking about Debbie's jack?
Answering myself it is Debbie's jack - the lassie accusing rosie of getting him full then throwing him out doesn't seem to know much about jack she's talking like rosies a stranger to him

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.