Rosie Bush #39 A week in the sun, what could be finer? Dawn took the huff and Stace gave Bush a shiner.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
duck me Ive missed a lot 😭🤣
Wtaf? It was all go last night eh? That’s it I’m quitting ma job 😤

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Lorna’s still no come up with the receipts , it’s some allegation, they shouldn’t have run with it without seeing receipts
Thats true the lassie ashley says lorna doesnt lie and that was enough for the rest of them to jump oj it lorna alsonsays a lassie brogan was at rosies with a hammer before did any of you know or hear about someone at rosies hoose with a hammer?

Reactions: 3
Thats true the lassie ashley says lorna doesnt lie and that was enough for the rest of them to jump oj it lorna alsonsays a lassie brogan was at rosies with a hammer before did any of you know or hear about someone at rosies hoose with a hammer?
Lorna keeps making excuses for not having the receipts , she’s waiting to get them from her pal now , last night they were being downloaded by some cousin . I might be wrong but I think Lornas havering , if she isn’t why didn’t she report this to the police? That lot have caused it all week re Diadro yet aren’t questioning why this hasn’t been reported to the police.

Is this them now saying Lorna is at it? Yoker has said this Lorna said the child was 15 then 14 then 13. Wild accusations to make.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Is this them now saying Lorna is at it? Yoker has said this Lorna said the child was 15 then 14 then 13. Wild accusations to make.
The wee lassies age did change a few times last night!! Bad accusations without showing proof i didnt even realise till the lassie ashley was getting in the car that thats what they were saying at first a thought it was that rosie was giving the wee lassie cheek which obviously is wrong as well but they need to show proof if they are calling someone a beast even if its rosie mental the lot of them

Reactions: 6
None of it was making sense last night, that mad Lorna character was absolutely steaming and making no sense. But they were all encouraging her, picking her up in cars etc.

Reactions: 8
I’ve just caught up on this this morning and what a 💩show. All those woman in those boxes were apparently giving it big licks about what Rosie was meant to have said and encouraging people to go to Rosie’s door and now look them all now….backtracking cos it’s now supposed to be false. These rockets need to get out their beds and pyjamas and get a job to keep themselves busy. People like this are dangerous
---
Yoker now saying she was doubting the story last night but just thought she’d go along with it cos it’s her pals cousin saying it 🤦🏻‍♀️👊🏻

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
I’ve just caught up on this this morning and what a 💩show. All those woman in those boxes were apparently giving it big licks about what Rosie was meant to have said and encouraging people to go to Rosie’s door and now look them all now….backtracking cos it’s now supposed to be false. These rockets need to out their beds and pyjamas and get a job to keep themselves busy. People like this are dangerous
---

Yoker now saying she was doubting the story last night but just thought she’d go along with it cos it’s her pals cousin saying it 🤦🏻‍♀️👊🏻
Is that what she said??? Ffs thats wrong on so many levels

They’re all backtracking but all firmly believed it last night and were encouraging people to go to Bushs door. Yoker said she doubted the story last night as Lorna was changing the narrative but still sat there and said nothing, encouraging trouble; but backtracking now because they know there is no proof. Absolutely shocking, they are all a disgrace. Yoker getting raging saying Bush is going to use this as a get out of jail card, saying she was falsely accused of being a beast. Well she was, and it was you and your pals that were facilitating it. I hope Bush has the SR of last night and goes straight to the PF with the proof of chello offering her address.

Reactions: 10
Is that what she said??? Ffs thats wrong on so many levels
Aye and as soon as she said it they all started saying how they thought it was dodgy with dot dot even saying they all said in the chat at the time it’s supposed to have happened Rosie was actually in the spa. Now I know we all can’t stand Rosie but I doubt any of us would actually get involved in any of that last night without proof knowing we had doubts about it. Mob mentality at its finest with that lot

Reactions: 10
Aye and as soon as she said it they all started saying how they thought it was dodgy with dot dot even saying they all said in the chat at the time it’s supposed to have happened Rosie was actually in the spa. Now I know we all can’t stand Rosie but I doubt any of us would actually get involved in any of that last night without proof knowing we had doubts about it. Mob mentality at its finest with that lot
Thats disgusting from the lot of them! There is enough true things to go after rosie about without making up stuff especially as bad as that mob mentality is right! They cannot see things objectively on there oh you hate the same person as i do that means we are pals even if you are a wrong yin as well they are all barking an if dot dot thought rosie was in the spa when this happened she should have said it bunch of bogging lying no moral cunts
---
They’re all backtracking but all firmly believed it last night and were encouraging people to go to Bushs door. Yoker said she doubted the story last night as Lorna was changing the narrative but still sat there and said nothing, encouraging trouble; but backtracking now because they know there is no proof. Absolutely shocking, they are all a disgrace. Yoker getting raging saying Bush is going to use this as a get out of jail card, saying she was falsely accused of being a beast. Well she was, and it was you and your pals that were facilitating it. I hope Bush has the SR of last night and goes straight to the PF with the proof of chello offering her address.
Aye cher egged that on last night till the bitter end cher would sit in a box and be pals wi jimmy saville if he was against bush or lez because shes a lazy shitebag grassing cow who cant batter bush or lez herself

• Heart
As much as I canny go Rosie, I think it’s absolutely vile that Ashley & Yoker have run with this without seeing any proof just taking Lorna the loonballs word for it , Lorna who’s story has changed several times . When I went to bed last night the story was the wean was 15 & Rosie had been threatening her , about an hour ago Ashley was sitting saying the wean was 13 & Rosie said she would do something sexual to her. Yoker & Ashley are back tracking as they are shitting themselves as they know they are in the wrong here.

Reactions: 11
As much as I canny go Rosie, I think it’s absolutely vile that Ashley & Yoker have run with this without seeing any proof just taking Lorna the loonballs word for it , Lorna who’s story has changed several times . When I went to bed last night the story was the wean was 15 & Rosie had been threatening her , about an hour ago Ashley was sitting saying the wean was 13 & Rosie said she would do something sexual to her. Yoker & Ashley are back tracking as they are shitting themselves as they know they are in the wrong here.
I went back to see what i wrote last night when people asked who lorna was and i wrote that lorna says rosie slaughtered her nothing sexual! I saw it from when lorna first went in the box and i never heard anything like that until ashley was walking into her car and i wrote it here! I also canny go rosie but thats just wrong to make up they sort of lies i havent heard yoker or ashley today im stunned that they are backtracking wonder when warty will surface out her pit to face up to her part because she sent them bushs address and told them how to go without being seen on cam so she played a part so did frati and the mystery person who was also going to show up that frati was telling them
About

As soon as yoker knew Rosie had called the police about the allegation and not about 3 people going to her door you could see her panicking and that’s when she said to Ashley you really need to get that proof as Rosie will take this further. Then before you knew it yoker came off to call Ashley and before long they were back on live with Ashley asking for Rosie number to apologise
---
I went back to see what i wrote last night when people asked who lorna was and i wrote that lorna says rosie slaughtered her nothing sexual! I saw it from when lorna first went in the box and i never heard anything like that until ashley was walking into her car and i wrote it here! I also canny go rosie but thats just wrong to make up they sort of lies i havent heard yoker or ashley today im stunned that they are backtracking wonder when warty will surface out her pit to face up to her part because she sent them bushs address and told them how to go without being seen on cam so she played a part so did frati and the mystery person who was also going to show up that frati was telling them
About
You just know that warty will come on saying it doesn’t matter if it was false she still deserved people at her door cos warty doesn’t do apologies so can’t be seen to admit she’s wrong in giving out the address.

I’ve got nothing on today so looking forward to watching how this all unfolds🤨especially with the other mouth piece Jade

Last edited:
As soon as yoker knew Rosie had called the police about the allegation and not about 3 people going to her door you could see her panicking and that’s when she said to Ashley you really need to get that proof as Rosie will take this further. Then before you knew it yoker came off to call Ashley and before long they were back on live with Ashley asking for Rosie number to apologise
bleeping disgusting from that lot an it will raise questions about anything they ever say again and apologise too little too late mud sticks some people will now always believe bush said that to a 13/14 or 15 year old

I hope Rosie tells Ashley where to stick her apology , as that’s a horrific thing to be accused of if it isn’t true . Yokers shitting herself . But as BeeBee’s wrote it’s allowing Rosie to play the victim , she will be loving this.

Reactions: 9
All they've done is give Rosie yet another chance to play the victim.
Aye and gave her a chance to deflect from the fact she robbed from a disabled woman as i said there is already plenty to go for her about dont need to make tit up because she really IS a piece of tit

Reactions: 9
Yoker saying folk shouldn’t jump on band wagons , that’s exactly what you done Yoker .
Yokers just said she understands why Rosie says what she does about her own weans , get to duck Yoker it’ll never be ok what she’s said about her weans Ffs

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.