Rosie Bush #39 A week in the sun, what could be finer? Dawn took the huff and Stace gave Bush a shiner.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Its defo can’t be a branch she has run over if the full tyre is fucked 😂 only on schemetok ffs 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I gave up & went to sleep at 4am, i take it the tyre never got fixed & mission to mcdonalds was aborted?

Reactions: 5
Rosie still awake and posted a few videos. She’s waiting on police coming about the accusations of her being a beast…or something. duck knows, I missed it all!

• Haha
I also fell asleep and never found out if they got the “mcdonalds” in the end i assume the beast accusation is in relation to her supposed to have said a15 year old “licked” her eurgh hate even writing that
---
I gave up & went to sleep at 4am, i take it the tyre never got fixed & mission to mcdonalds was aborted?
Cher would have been raaaaging she kept saying mo mcdonalds is 24 hours they havent drove all that way to go home blah blah she was desperate to see someone batter bush because she clearly cant

What’s noodle done overnight I can’t work out what rydo is on about.

aye Cher usually away to bed early is she not she was wantin to send the AA to change the wheel hersel last time I remember before I fell asleep

Reactions: 6
I fell asleep anaw these lot owe me fuckin hours of shut eye I swear
same. I was back up at half 6 with a hungry baby 😭 i will be napping when he does today & he better no start his shite & fight it 😂
---
What’s noodle done overnight I can’t work out what rydo is on about.

aye Cher usually away to bed early is she not she was wantin to send the AA to change the wheel hersel last time I remember before I fell asleep
He played a recording of Lydo from when he was getting outed by Blanco about being Ryan Sheldon. Pretty sure beasty noodle does this every now & again when he is full of the tonic knowing he will get Lydo on in the morning having a witch fit about it.

• Haha
same. I was back up at half 6 with a hungry baby 😭 i will be napping when he does today & he better no start his shite & fight it 😂
---

He played a recording of Lydo from when he was getting outed by Blanco about being Ryan Sheldon. Pretty sure beasty noodle does this every now & again when he is full of the tonic knowing he will get Lydo on in the morning having a witch fit about it.
they've been outing him as a beast to thousands during this Diadro thing Ben slipping in ‘and Jamesy’s a beast as well’ 🤣 lydo threatening to retaliate then sayin ‘if you want’ so basically he’ll do nuffin

• Haha
they've been outing him as a beast to thousands during this Diadro thing Ben slipping in ‘and Jamesy’s a beast as well’ 🤣 lydo threatening to retaliate then sayin ‘if you want’ so basically he’ll do nuffin
Its all petty what he is going on about. Focus more on the fact he is a danger to women & not all about yourself but then we all know Lydo doesn’t care about the women Noodle has went after, only greets when noodle mentions him. If Noodle was on last night being degrading to a women, Lydo wouldn’t batter an eyelid.

Its all petty what he is going on about. Focus more on the fact he is a danger to women & not all about yourself but then we all know Lydo doesn’t care about the women Noodle has went after, only greets when noodle mentions him. If Noodle was on last night being degrading to a women, Lydo wouldn’t batter an eyelid.
Like everything on there they pick and chose who and when to go for wrong yins

Reactions: 4
Ryan just wants to insert himself in the middle of the drama, so he has something to talk about all day on tt to make him relevant, while he sits in his house in his boggin trainers and trackies fading away.

• Haha
Lorna’s still no come up with the receipts , it’s some allegation, they shouldn’t have run with it without seeing receipts

Was that the same Lorna who's been in boxes screaming about Diadro this week?

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.