Rosie Bush #39 A week in the sun, what could be finer? Dawn took the huff and Stace gave Bush a shiner.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has gaz oot lez n gaz gone to the light?
Cher says she thought it could be true but her wee john says lez was commenting in someones live so it cant be true 😂😂 everyone saying aw the wains should be asleep cher says aye hes meant to be asleep for CS tomorrow hes raging at me 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
hazel is live with ashley in the box but shes no left yet
Them all talking “in code” 😂😂😂😂 cher shouting shes going to her social worker about bush then sits on a live telling them how to get to bushs house without being caught on cam!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Them all talking “in code” 😂😂😂😂 cher shouting shes going to her social worker about bush then sits on a live telling them how to get to bushs house without being caught on cam!
Aye that’s what I thought she could’ve tripped over her own tongue rushing to say she would give the crazy hammer lady Rosie’s address
---
hazel is live with ashley in the box but shes no left yet
duck is Hazel I can’t unlock any more characters man

Aye that’s what I thought she could’ve tripped over her own tongue rushing to say she would give the crazy hammer lady Rosie’s address
---

duck is Hazel I can’t unlock any more characters man
Oh hazel has irritated me for a while she used to be in lives all the time a boring bleep!! Apparently rosie said that that lassie lornas daughter (15 years old) licked her 😳😳😳😳

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Oh hazel has irritated me for a while she used to be in lives all the time a boring bleep!! Apparently rosie said that that lassie lornas daughter (15 years old) licked her 😳😳😳😳
vile cow. Ah I’m tuned into the McDonald’s code there now, could they no get a move on though jeezo

Reactions: 2
vile cow. Ah I’m tuned into the McDonald’s code there now, could they no get a move on though jeezo
She says she is 23 mins away!!
---
Cher has just said someone is going to meet them at “mcdonalds car park”
---
IMG_0995.jpeg
Course frati is involved with whoever is meeting them

Reactions: 5
She says she is 23 mins away!!
---
Cher has just said someone is going to meet them at “mcdonalds car park”
That Ashley got all the brain cells in their family I wouldn’t fancy a McDonald’s drive thru wi Lorna they’re saying the other person is a he

That Ashley got all the brain cells in their family I wouldn’t fancy a McDonald’s drive thru wi Lorna they’re saying the other person is a he
2 lassies and a guy is a bit overkill for bush is it no

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.