Rosie Bush #39 A week in the sun, what could be finer? Dawn took the huff and Stace gave Bush a shiner.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surprise surprise her and Louise have fell out again , same auld shite πŸ’€ πŸ₯±

I keep howling at mad Lorna πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Surprise surprise her and Louise have fell out again , same auld shite πŸ’€ πŸ₯±

I keep howling at mad Lorna πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Mad Lorna is bonkers but im totally here for it πŸΏπŸ‘€πŸ˜πŸ€£
---
I missed this, what was Louise saying?
What a night lol
She said Rosie made her leave college early , fighting with each other again n Louise is done with Rosie ....again πŸ™„. But tbf she sounded really upset

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Cher has had enough shes taking rosie the whole road aka grassing her to the polis πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
---
Just FYI hazel is an annoying wee cow cant stand her imagine them blocking ricky spanish and also not ricky spanish they are all boring bastards

• Haha
Reactions: 5
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ beasty noodle is live anaw is it a full moon full of howlers
they all must think its a free pass because the heat is on diadro πŸ˜‚
---
Kitkat sales are about to take a dive thanks to Bush 🀒

• Haha
  • Sick
they all must think its a free pass because the heat is on diadro πŸ˜‚
---
Kitkat sales are about to take a dive thanks to Bush 🀒
That made me sick!! One thing a will say yoker at least has decency to mute while she is eating the rest on that app including cher eat like pigs and it triggers me to duck i throw the earphone across the room πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Sick
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.