Rosie Bush #39 A week in the sun, what could be finer? Dawn took the huff and Stace gave Bush a shiner.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks, and who the hell is lorna???
She’s just appeared , she said she was at Rosies door months ago because Rosie was slagging her wean who is 15. She’s said her man’s in the jail for murder and she will be going to jail anaw because she’s going to get Rosie .

Reactions: 6
Polo telling Bush to get out & fight when that wee wimp hides away from any confrontation when people want to meet him or like yesterday when he was asked to go give that RJay a hand 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Lorna reckons she’s got bush’s address cos she’s signed up for a charity her fella was puntin for the day does that sound like Bush

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think Lorna’s havering about her issue with Bush, I’m living for the this new crackpot unlocked , she’s no well threatening folk one minute & showing aff her Halloween decor the next 😭😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Shes collecting quite a few new enemies tonight isn't she
---
I think Lorna’s havering about her issue with Bush, I’m living for the this new crackpot unlocked , she’s no well threatening folk one minute & showing aff her Halloween decor the next 😭😂
Is lorna live?

Reactions: 6
She’s been to the wrong address and the bold Cher’s just said she’ll give her the right one

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Shes collecting quite a few new enemies tonight isn't she
---

Is lorna live?
Shes in an out the box of that ashley! Lorna went to her boyfriend to take her to go to batter bush and the boyfriend papped her to duck so she battered the boyfriend

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
It’s really bugging her who is using one of her accounts , they have been bringing up the weans in the comments .

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.