Rosie Bush #39 A week in the sun, what could be finer? Dawn took the huff and Stace gave Bush a shiner.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cher is live with Yoker.

Rosie isn't even allowed to mention Cher on the app due to bail conditions and she's sat live on an account called Chers Karma :ROFLMAO:

That's her now live banned on all her accounts

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Cher is live with Yoker.

Rosie isn't even allowed to mention Cher on the app due to bail conditions and she's sat live on an account called Chers Karma :ROFLMAO:

That's her now live banned on all her accounts
I did think that wi her bail conditions daft cow ‘naw I’m no Cher’s karma’ she says while live on the account

• Haha
Yoker is an actual read neck she's just said "She better watch I know one of her nephews". And whit? What are you gonna dae? You never leave the hoose ya mokkit bastard.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Yoker is an actual read neck she's just said "She better watch I know one of her nephews". And whit? What are you gonna dae? You never leave the hoose ya mokkit bastard.
Big Yoker has just said she’s doing Rosie. Leaving her in concrete or some shite. Can’t wait to see you try it Yoker.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
bleep can't even open her curtains. No matter what time of day she is live, she's in that bogging house with her curtains closed and a lamp on. The house must be some state. Heard her slagging Rosies skirting boards saying they were furry with dust, that's a bold claim from a woman that last washed her hair in 2009.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
There she’s just papped her latest sister oot the box 😂 she canny keep a pal ffs 😂 how long will that loonball Stace last she will be next to be papped oot

• Haha
Who’s this fuckin Lorna 😭 cryin at Ricky
Lorna is the lassie ashleys cuz who rosie supposedly slaughtered lornas 14 year old daughter she says her daughters das in jail for murder and shes going to be as well 😂😂😂😂 ricky is a wee mixing bleep im here for it

• Haha
Lornas a zoomer, she said she’s looking forward to the jail 😂, where do these stoaters keep appearing fae

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.