Rosie Bush #39 A week in the sun, what could be finer? Dawn took the huff and Stace gave Bush a shiner.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Stacys saying she’s going for a brain scan & if all is ok she’s moving again. She’s slevering shite about Rosie possibly coming back🥴
How have these ppl in Spain not searched her on TikTok and seen the way she gets on

Reactions: 8
Stacys saying she’s going for a brain scan & if all is ok she’s moving again. She’s slevering shite about Rosie possibly coming back🥴
Is it just me or is she getting worse!!! A brain scan for what 😂😂😂

Reactions: 4
Is it just me or is she getting worse!!! A brain scan for what 😂😂😂
She said she’s got whiplash from Rosie attacking her 😂 she’s sitting at a bar just now, she’s replying to comments about the hospital saying she missed her lift but the guys coming back for her. It’s the psychiatric hospital she’s needing no a brain scan

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Aye most likely as per usual eh ? 🙄😬.
Surely to god SW must do something now to help & protect that wean ?
They also need to help poor wee Jack , the wee guy asking his lunatic mother can they go to the pool every day , it’s absolutely tragic , both kids left with these absolute disgraceful mothers 💔

• Sad
Reactions: 11
She said they’re moving into the mountains. Don’t know if I believe that and I hope she isn’t as getting to sit in cafes all day at least means Jack is seeing other people. Stacey needs attention and to talk shite to people also. It’s so sad and alarming that poor Jack has nobody else in his life except this crackpot. Something needs to be done, she’s looking more and more unstable by the day.
They're in fuerteventura eh? I've been there twice, years ago, don't mind any mountains 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Louise was in Steph Yokers comments saying she was in piperdam. Wonder if Bush is there. Hopefully not.

Reactions: 7
They had better bleeping not be! Me and a pal have a hot tub lodge booked there this weekend! You better be lying!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
They had better bleeping not be! Me and a pal have a hot tub lodge booked there this weekend! You better be lying!
duck off 🤣🤣🤣🤣 sorry to break it you she’s there for the weekend, don’t know about the Bush but Louise is there just now pished 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
bleeping nahhhhhhhhh I’m no believing this. Ah well I’ll need to take the tattle drone so I can film mater in her hot tub like a lonely wee coco pop

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
They’ll be punching duck out each other by the weekend, they’ll no be there

Reactions: 10
Of all the places in the world I didn’t expect to bump into Bush and Mater. Canny believe we didn’t plump for Forbes of Kingennie 😔

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Canny believe she’s back with Louise. Every cloud n aw that Rosie eh 👀 fuckin hell

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.