Rosie Bush #39 A week in the sun, what could be finer? Dawn took the huff and Stace gave Bush a shiner.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Canny believe she’s back with Louise. Every cloud n aw that Rosie eh 👀 fuckin hell
Widnae put it past Bush to self-inflict the facial injuries as a ruse to get Louise back. I don't believe a word mad Stacey says but I also don't believe Stacey gave her that much of a doing and not a mark on her.

Reactions: 7
Widnae put it past Bush to self-inflict the facial injuries as a ruse to get Louise back. I don't believe a word mad Stacey says but I also don't believe Stacey gave her that much of a doing and not a mark on her.
It wouldn’t be the first time she’s hurt herself to emotional blackmail Louise back so I can see that actually happening too!

Reactions: 8
It wouldn’t be the first time she’s hurt herself to emotional blackmail Louise back so I can see that actually happening too!
I absolutely could see bush doing that but theres a photo of her leaving the fight in that state so big stayace defo did do that to bush 😂😂😂 shes met her match with stayace thats for sure

Reactions: 10
I absolutely could see bush doing that but theres a photo of her leaving the fight in that state so big stayace defo did do that to bush 😂😂😂 shes met her match with stayace thats for sure
I take yer point, absolutely. Just cannae see mad Stacey having it in her, is she no constantly oot her banger on weed? Ach, who knows with them two, a couple of narcissistic useless maws, addicted to TT and drama, who shouldn't be anywhere near their kids

Reactions: 8
I take yer point, absolutely. Just cannae see mad Stacey having it in her, is she no constantly oot her banger on weed? Ach, who knows with them two, a couple of narcissistic useless maws, addicted to TT and drama, who shouldn't be anywhere near their kids
Aye both are terrible examples of human beings never mind mothers!!

Reactions: 7
There’s a screen recording of Rosie & Louise in that lassies box earlier on tiktoks.finest1
she’s saying she’s aff the app.. while sitting in a box on the app🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Where is T ? Did she honestly drop him off to someone else straight after all that carnage to go see Louise 😡

• Sad
Reactions: 9
She’s claiming he’s with them in the living room playing the Xbox
So she got the taxi straight to Louise thought she was going home to her own bed 🤷‍♀️ I honestly think she’s started fighting with Stacy n dawn to get Louise bk feeling sorry for her 🙈 if a had just had to flee a country with my son because I was fighting in the street and my son could have got banged up abroad last thing ad do is go to the other person her son has to watch her fighting with she’s a riot hope sw are after her now !!

Reactions: 15
Stacy’s no went to the hospital , she’s out for dinner, drinking wine & talking about needing a IV drip noo aswell as a brain scan😭😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
The only victim here is T! Bush claimed time and time again this holiday was for Ts birthday and to make memories with him! The only memories made was drinking cocktails and having arguments and physical fights in front of him! He heard everything that loonball was trying to accuse of him doing! Bush made her own son aware that the police were potentially after him and that a whole app of adults were talking about him! The poor boy was anxious about what ppl were thinking of him and bush come on a live with over 1k ppl telling them that!! It’s the bush show always has been and will be! No sympathy for her as she bring this all to herself!!!

don’t even get me started on the bush/mater saga still raging for that boy! Calling out dickadora for dv and sit laughing in a box
Danielle laughing at domestic abuse just about sums her up

Reactions: 10
Trying to decide who is the better parent out of bush and stace is like picking between Fred and rose west

• Haha
Reactions: 18
This isn't about rosie but is there a thread about a woman called Beth she has 2 boys her partner was sean? She does of too. Just wanted to know what people thought of her.

I do think as soon as Louise has reappeared bush has made sure there’s a reason she’ll take her back, don’t necessarily believe she’s done that to her own face but she’ll have made sure there’s been an altercation with Stacey. Also if she’s gone straight to Dundee the idiots on tiktok shouldn’t feel sorry for her £500 taxi cause she could’ve saved herself a few quid by not going further north of Glasgow 🥴

That will be louise back on the drink & drugs, bloated to duck & college sacked now Bush has her claws in again. And T having to witness yet another tit show of a relationship between the 2 of them.

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.