Rosie Bush #38 Last Week, Longboobs Had Lez on the Deck. Now She's Phoning Her a Welfare Check

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What was she expecting with Bush? A 5 star boutique hotel šŸ¤£
Iā€™m gutted I canā€™t watch any their shenanigans n I cba making another account
---
Is there no even a water park or anything there for T? She should have just made this holiday all about her and the wean instead of the shambles itā€™s going to end up.
Apparently T isnt into anything like that instead he wants to go to the volcano as he is like Einstein (rosies words) so shes taking him to that 2 days she said

Reactions: 5
What was she expecting with Bush? A 5 star boutique hotel šŸ¤£
Iā€™m gutted I canā€™t watch any their shenanigans n I cba making another account
---
Is there no even a water park or anything there for T? She should have just made this holiday all about her and the wean instead of the shambles itā€™s going to end up.
Exactly but then she would need to be on begging for money to take him to a water park. Sheā€™s made no effort for T at all. All she wanted was an all inclusive bar for her and Louise when she booked it. T will be bored out his brain.
---
Apparently T isnt into anything like that instead he wants to go to the volcano as he is like Einstein (rosies words) so shes taking him to that 2 days she said
Be interested to see how she plans on getting there.

Reactions: 6
Exactly but then she would need to be on begging for money to take him to a water park. Sheā€™s made no effort for T at all. All she wanted was an all inclusive bar for her and Louise when she booked it. T will be bored out his brain.
---

Be interested to see how she plans on getting there.
Do you know the resort name shes at? How far is it? Would be so sad if she never took him because it was too far or whatever if that is all T wanted to do

• Haha
  • Sad
Sheā€™ll be expecting folk to send gifts for a taxi to the volcano . Canny wait to see the Nick of her trying to walk up to it, she struggled when walking that time on her first date with Fleabo Jr

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Sheā€™ll be expecting folk to send gifts for a taxi to the volcano . Canny wait to see the Nick of her trying to walk up to it, she struggled when walking that time on her first date with Fleabo Jr
Shes wanting people to send money or gifts to pay for the sea lions AND the volcano
---
The volcano is in lanzarote so she just gonna patch that

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Aaaaahhhhhhhhhh sheā€™s just been told the volcano is on lanzarote hahahahah. Poor T though, I feel sorry for him not getting to do it

• Sad
So full stop Denise is sending her the money for the sea lions & now she is saying if people want to send money for the volcano tour after her bullshit earlier about having the money to do the things T wants to like the volcano šŸ„“ the more money she gets, the more she wants the clatty cow.

Attachments

• Heart
Aaaaahhhhhhhhhh sheā€™s just been told the volcano is on lanzarote hahahahah. Poor T though, I feel sorry for him not getting to do it
Such a shame hes not wanting to swim
With sealions but she does and i dont know but the google says that you can get a ferry to lanzarote from fuertaventura which takes 30 mins so it could be done if thats true

There is a volcano , she probably just canā€™t be arsed taking T to somewhere he wants to visit poor wean, it was the one thing he wanted to do on the holiday. Itā€™s a 4.5k hike to get to it, she will no want to walk it.
IMG_4700.jpeg

IMG_4701.jpeg

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
Maybe no companies offer tours up that volcano. The woman definitely told her. Think itā€™s 50 euros for the ferry to lanzarote. Dawn has already kyboshed that idea. Dawn is dying for Rosie to go upto her room so she can lie in the sun in peace. Apparently big Dawn doesnā€™t drink much.

Between Rosie talking about fingering & on the other live Steph Yoker still harping on about that sex toy these cunts are giving me the heave the day šŸ¤¢

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Maybe no companies offer tours up that volcano. The woman definitely told her. Think itā€™s 50 euros for the ferry to lanzarote. Dawn has already kyboshed that idea. Dawn is dying for Rosie to go upto her room so she can lie in the sun in peace. Apparently big Dawn doesnā€™t drink much.
The woman did say only lanzarote but if it was 50 euros for a ferry to go do the sealions they would so selfish yet keeps telling everyone she mothers him to duck (her words) but in her mind and plans SHE comes before anyone else including T nothing can convince me otherwise

The volcano is only a 42 minute drive away from the hotel & itā€™s pretty much a straight road to get there. It says online the volcano is easy enough to get to, even kids would manage the hike.
IMG_4703.jpeg

IMG_4702.jpeg

The volcano is only a 42 minute drive away from the hotel & itā€™s pretty much a straight road to get there. It says online the volcano is easy enough to get to, even kids would manage the hike.
View attachment 2478521
View attachment 2478524
It was the way she just immediately said ā€œpatch thatā€ about the volcano did not ask any further info she said T really wanted to go but she was just happy to find out about the sealions and duck the volcano! When her biggest dream wasnt sealions it was dolphins but she didnt ask another question to the woman about the volcano cos it wasnt for her so she did not care

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.