Rosie Bush #38 Last Week, Longboobs Had Lez on the Deck. Now She's Phoning Her a Welfare Check

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Spaniards will be thinking what the actual duck is going on with these 2 zoomers on the island bet the hotel can't wait to get rid of them. Can't wait to read the trip advisor posts: there was a fat slavering señorita with scary eyebrows in my hotel 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The Spaniards will be thinking what the actual duck is going on with these 2 zoomers on the island bet the hotel can't wait to get rid of them. Can't wait to read the trip advisor posts: there was a fat slavering señorita with scary eyebrows in my hotel 😂😂
Nah I’m dead 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She’s not stupid. She obviously didn’t want to go out with bush today either. Making out it’s all about Tyler. Aye ok.
She will be regretting going on holiday with her! Bush is a selfish boot all she cares about is herself

Reactions: 8
Bush in her video going at Stace for being on live while on holiday. Hello, pot, kettle? All these bangers are addicted to being on live showing what a car crash their lives are!

Reactions: 7
Bush in her video going at Stace for being on live while on holiday. Hello, pot, kettle? All these bangers are addicted to being on live showing what a car crash their lives are!
What account is it on ?

Reactions: 2
So her account got permanently banned last night, that’s how she must not have been on. She lost all that gift money, she must have been fuming.
She will still get the gift money out the account even if it’s banned 😡 just another lie to scam people

Reactions: 6
Do we honestly think it was a coincidence Bush bumped into that Stacey? She decided to take Tyler into the town very last minute.

Do we honestly think it was a coincidence Bush bumped into that Stacey? She decided to take Tyler into the town very last minute.
of course it isn’t. She went looking for that today, her & Stace the crackpot are embarrassment's.

Reactions: 6
Ive missed it all!!! Were they fighting??? Both have kids with them its wrong to be risking getting banged up abroad while you have your sons with you

Reactions: 4
It’s on the shellfish page. It definitely appears that Stacey started it…..but I just think one of them must have known where the other was, that’s not a coincidence.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.