Rosie Bush #38 Last Week, Longboobs Had Lez on the Deck. Now She's Phoning Her a Welfare Check

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Stacey defo started it. What a shambles for their 2 weans. F*cking outrageous behaviour. Im mortified.

Reactions: 8
“Dont video me hen” while she sits there with the camera on Rosie & T. She was defo goading Bush but she really needs to learn to no rise to it when her son is there and especially when she knows she will he sat on live.

Reactions: 9
I still think Rosie knew Stace was in that place & went there on purpose. The crackpot is never off live!

Reactions: 9
Just watched those SRs omg that is mortifying. Imagine as a wean going abroad and going for food with mum/dad and that all kicking off??

Reactions: 3
Stacey’s on live talking absolute pish. Honestly she’s deranged. She has made sure she was where Bush would be. I’m sure of it.

Reactions: 8
Stacey’s on live talking absolute pish. Honestly she’s deranged. She has made sure she was where Bush would be. I’m sure of it.
That’s what I think. Rosie was defo shocked to see her , staacey made a show of walking right by her table and sitting a few tables behind her. She instigated the whole thing.
Couldn’t write this tit. The 2 worst maws in Glesga in the same holiday resort at the same time.

Reactions: 12
That’s what I think. Rosie was defo shocked to see her , staacey made a show of walking right by her table and sitting a few tables behind her. She instigated the whole thing.
Couldn’t write this tit. The 2 worst maws in Glesga in the same holiday resort at the same time.
Agree. At first I thought bush was at it, but I now believe Stacey has instigated and started this whole thing. She’s seen Bush was getting a taxi into the nearest town, bush said on live she was taking T for food…

Reactions: 7
Bush should have never acknowledged her existence she played straight into her plan by engaging with her!

Stayace has said she goes to the same cafe every morning, does she? Anyone know? I canny watch her for more than 5 minutes as I find her mentally draining. If she does, then Rosie could have known where she was. But as much of a shite maw she is, I just can’t see her having took T with her to go for a scrap.

Bush should have never acknowledged her existence she played straight into her plan by engaging with her!
Stacey was adamant for a reaction though. The way she made sure she walked past her, talking loudly and then calling her tonto. Another day for Stacey’s wean nowhere near a pool.
---
Stayace has said she goes to the same cafe every morning, does she? Anyone know? I canny watch her for more than 5 minutes as I find her mentally draining. If she does, then Rosie could have known where she was. But as much of a shite maw she is, I just can’t see her having took T with her to go for a scrap.
That’s exactly it. I do believe Stacey will have been on live every morning from that place if it’s true…so did Bush know? They’re as bad as each other. I think Bush knew Stacey would start.

I don’t think them being in the same cafe in another country has been coincidental, it’s been one of them who has known the other would be there .
I think Rosie would have left T at the hotel to go for a scrap, Stayace I can see bouncing down to the cafe if she heard Rosie was heading there. Horrendous behaviour from both of them in front of their children

Reactions: 6
It’s the bit in the latest video where Stacey sounds genuinely shocked and gobsmacked that Bush is telling people Stacey is aff her nut. 🤣

• Haha
It’s the bit in the latest video where Stacey sounds genuinely shocked and gobsmacked that Bush is telling people Stacey is aff her nut. 🤣
She’s that far gone in the heid she thinks she brand new 😭😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
she thinks her crackpot behaviour is normal & we are all the crazy ones 🥴

• Haha
Dawns looking well, she looks like she’s really enjoying hersel 🤥😂

IMG_4720.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.