Rosie Bush #38 Last Week, Longboobs Had Lez on the Deck. Now She's Phoning Her a Welfare Check

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was the way she just immediately said “patch that” about the volcano did not ask any further info she said T really wanted to go but she was just happy to find out about the sealions and duck the volcano! When her biggest dream wasnt sealions it was dolphins but she didnt ask another question to the woman about the volcano cos it wasnt for her so she did not care
I feel so sorry for T, you could hear last night how excited he was about going to the volcano. He will be gutted he isn’t getting to go.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I feel so sorry for T, you could hear last night how excited he was about going to the volcano. He will be gutted he isn’t getting to go.
Aye he wanted to go so much she said she was gonna take him 2 days!! One of my pet hates is promising kids things then not seeing it through (obviously sometimes these things cannot be helped i dont mean that)! Its like the other honker in fuertaventura the now stayace!! All her son ever asks for is to go to the pool she always promises him later and never does it! They go away for weeks at a time and hes lucky to be in the pool 3 hours the full time!! All she does is drag him around bars and cafes selfish selfish people!

Reactions: 7
Aye he wanted to go so much she said she was gonna take him 2 days!! One of my pet hates is promising kids things then not seeing it through (obviously sometimes these things cannot be helped i dont mean that)! Its like the other honker in fuertaventura the now stayace!! All her son ever asks for is to go to the pool she always promises him later and never does it! They go away for weeks at a time and hes lucky to be in the pool 3 hours the full time!! All she does is drag him around bars and cafes selfish selfish people!
It’s a sin for T, he’s such a polite well mannered wee boy who clearly adores his mum, I can see him not wanting to upset her by saying how let down he is.
Take the wean to the volcano Rosie, don’t be a bleep aw yer days.

It’s a sin for T, he’s such a polite well mannered wee boy who clearly adores his mum, I can see him not wanting to upset her by saying how let down he is.
Take the wean to the volcano Rosie, don’t be a bleep aw yer days.
She is away buying an ankle bracelet for one of her pals the noo 😂😂😂

Reactions: 4
Hilarious Bush wouldn’t leave Dawn down at the pool. She’s got to be with her at all times.

I’m howling at Dawn being Rosie’s surprise carer 🤣 well it was a surprise for Dawn.
Enjoy yer relaxing week away🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why does that Debbie need to swear every second word that comes out her mouth. Absolutely vile little woman

Reactions: 9
I’m howling at Dawn being Rosie’s surprise carer 🤣 well it was a surprise for Dawn.
Enjoy yer relaxing week away🤯
Too funny her saying away you up tae the room ignore me dae yer ain thing act as if im naw here🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
That Sheena that appears in Bush’s box isn’t the full shilling is she?

I can't watch when that Debbie is in the box, her voice is like nails on a chalkboard
---
Someone's just told her to keep the noise down 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Can’t believe she’s sat on live on holiday, well I can believe it! She’ll be needing to buy some vodka for the room, she’s used to hoose measures and if it’s like water she’ll no get drunk 😂
What exactly does she have planned for T then. She’s such a selfish boot.
Big dawn will be raging, is a free holiday really worth it if it’s with Bush, absolutely bleeping not!

That Sheena in the box used to always comment on Avril Rangers Maws posts/lives wanting attention 😂

I don’t think Dawn realised she would have to be with Bush at all times. Bush wouldn’t let her leave her sight. It’s probably dawning on her now. It’s what Bush always does though, when she has a new pal or bird she’s with them constantly. Like the lies she tells when she’s getting out the MH ward that she needs to stay with someone…lies. It’s just her need for constant attention.
---
That Sheena in the box used to always comment on Avril Rangers Maws posts/lives wanting attention 😂
She’s no right? Surely no.

Reactions: 6
Wit a catch up that was. If your child wants to go something whilst on holiday, esp if they are additional needs child then you move heaven and earth to make that happen. Surely Rosie is rolling in the notorious PIP esp with T he will be getting an award and has £100 in an account to do something fun for him. Can buy her with the teeth new joggies and trainers but nothing for her son. Selfish bleep.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Just caught up! Rosie is so selfish it's sickening! She better take that wean to do the things he wants, it's their first holiday abroad together and she's drank since they got there and been more interested in what she wants to do! I like to enjoy our holidays away but essentially they are for the kids and it's all about what they will enjoy! I can't stand these families that take their kids away and sit drinking morning noon and night!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.