Rosie Bush #38 Last Week, Longboobs Had Lez on the Deck. Now She's Phoning Her a Welfare Check

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mind she was raging because i named thread 5 i think it was just Jade Frati #5 😂 thats how boring she is that we couldn’t even think of a decent title for her 😏
Don't speak of the cursed thread 🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Speaking of the permatanned walloper he's been quiet. Is he busy prepping for all the crappy nappies and sleepless nights 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Rosie’s getting her extensions out before she goes on holiday and is going to get her hair in braids when she's away. x 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Rosie’s getting her extensions out before she goes on holiday and is going to get her hair in braids when she's away. x 🤣
Mind people would get braids in the year 2000
Is it just me or is it just something white people shouldn't get? Not only do they never suit it and I'm not all this left wing PC can't say nothing bullshit but I cringe when I see it

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Mind people would get braids in the year 2000
Is it just me or is it just something white people shouldn't get? Not only do they never suit it and I'm not all this left wing PC can't say nothing bullshit but I cringe when I see it
Pretty sure there were many comments about Cherine’s braids!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.