Rosie Bush #38 Last Week, Longboobs Had Lez on the Deck. Now She's Phoning Her a Welfare Check

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did u hear her say “why would I ruin my reputation on tiktok over £27?”
Emmmm hate to be the bearer of bad news doll but your reputation is in tatters wayyyyyy before this. Screwball.
Must good to just erase the last 3 years from your memory 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Shes raging because she told ben to pick her or lydo basically and ben never replied so
Shes unfollowed ben!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Shes raging because she told ben to pick her or lydo basically and ben never replied so
Shes unfollowed ben!
Somebody mentioned that to Ben in her live yesterday or the day before & Ben said it wasn’t true tattle had got it wrong , tattle never got it wrong Rosie did say on live she asked Ben to pick . Ben up Lydos arse is bogging especially when he does the exact same things she makes videos about James and Diadro for doing , he’s a danger to women but it’s totally fine in Bens eyes he’s just a wee nightmare I think she fancies Lydo 🤢

Reactions: 6
Are you no meant to use people who can positively promote your product no someone covered in filters and looks like a school lassie that has just discovered make up with a face like a glow worm.
You'll never know what difference it has made to her with the fact she won't dare go on live without a filter.
If you need to use rosie to promote your business that is a major red flag!

• Heart
  • Haha
Are you no meant to use people who can positively promote your product no someone covered in filters and looks like a school lassie that has just discovered make up with a face like a glow worm.
You'll never know what difference it has made to her with the fact she won't dare go on live without a filter.
If you need to use rosie to promote your business that is a major red flag!
It's the same with Cher. She's got a post up promoting her lip/brow woman. x

• Haha
Reactions: 6
We will need to get the screenshots fired up on big Chellos page aswell. Incase she’s no been aboard the pie ship n seen for herself 👀

• Haha
We will need to get the screenshots fired up on big Chellos page aswell. Incase she’s no been aboard the pie ship n seen for herself 👀
She'll already know, Frati was in the live. Pretty sure she read it here beforehand tho...know how they're all so uninterested in tattle 🤥

• Haha
She'll already know, Frati was in the live. Pretty sure she read it here beforehand tho...know how they're all so uninterested in tattle 🤥
they all love Tattle as long as its not them geting spoken about 😏 Frati is ok, she is boring these days so nothing worth mentioning with her ☺

• Haha
Mind she had threads as well, she's been boring as duck since she got MAAAA TAAAGGGGGG off. It was her only interesting feature.

• Haha
they all love Tattle as long as its not them geting spoken about 😏 Frati is ok, she is boring these days so nothing worth mentioning with her ☺
She was in Chers live the other morning, it was a usual Cher live, usual gossip and drama. Frati came in and started boring everyone, started talking about squirrels in her garden, and wanting names for them. Even big Chello looked like she wanted to die. BORING.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She wasn’t even mentioned much in her threads they were just used for us to talk about every bleep else in😂 I hope Rosie and Cher see every wan of Den Rens posts about them. She was even going for Rosies ‘sisters’ mad Debbie and the ‘sister’ she pumped wee Fleabo Jr

• Haha
Mind she was raging because i named thread 5 i think it was just Jade Frati #5 😂 thats how boring she is that we couldn’t even think of a decent title for her 😏

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.