Rosie Bush #38 Last Week, Longboobs Had Lez on the Deck. Now She's Phoning Her a Welfare Check

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Holiday from hell is fast approaching. Heaven help the poor folk on her flight. I hope t is going to be okay it's one thing being stuck with her here but to be stuck over there is another thing

Reactions: 7
Dawn screaming she doesn't care she has autism it's not an excuse. Rosie is fizzing 🤣🤣
View attachment 2475757
Might be speaking out of turn here so I apologise in advance if folks think I am. I have autism as does my son along with ADHD but both he and I know the difference between right and wrong. Just because someone is neurodivergent it doesn't give you a free pass to be a bellend far from it.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Might be speaking out of turn here so I apologise in advance if folks think I am. I have autism as does my son along with ADHD but both he and I know the difference between right and wrong. Just because someone is neurodivergent it doesn't give you a free pass to be a bellend far from it.
Rosie doesn’t have autism imo. She knew what to say and do in an assessment to get a diagnosis which she now uses to her full advantage both financially and to defend her shite behaviour and parenting when it suits her. I think Dawn knows this also, hence the reason she said that.

Reactions: 10
She’s ranting and raving on debbie.c52
Something about the dream team charity fundraiser she’s been accused of bumping money . She’s ranting about Lydo anaw
---
Lydos live accusing Rosie of trying to bump the charity
Why these cunts trying to raise money for charity THEY ARE THE CHARITY not a job between the lot of them

Reactions: 8
Can you imagine you were at the airport & those two were in the same check in queue as you, ye would patch the holiday & bounce back up the road

• Haha
This is gonny be a disaster from start to finish. Rosie’s face is tripping her already, wait till booze is in the mix. They will rip the hole out the all inclusive 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
This is gonny be a disaster from start to finish. Rosie’s face is tripping her already, wait till booze is in the mix. They will rip the hole out the all inclusive 🤣
Dawn will be away with any man that shows her the slightest bit of interest, doubt Rosie will see her much 😂

Reactions: 5
Those Dream team people were in gifting Rosie heavily today.
That’ll put folk off donating to them as how would you know how much of that money is their own. They do seem legit enough they’ve posted receipts of their donations but it will negatively affect them being associated with Rosie

She was trying to tell dawn the other day they 2 will sleep in the room and T will sleep in the living room - dawn said naw i wake up so early i don't to disturb the wean he will need to sleep in with you - Dawns clearly already decided she's going oot hooring it when she puts rosie to bed😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Somebody needs to tell Bush that what she has posted to say she can swim with dolphins is actually just going out on a boat & spotting them in the water 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.